• 328(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-09-16, 20:55)nero519 Wrote: ¿Is there a way to set globally a view mode?

If I set a view mode for episodes in one show, other shows will keep the previous mode.

This behavior is possible for other skins with the unlocked/locked view option, if it is possible here, how can I do it?

I think this is the best-looking skin available for kodi, thanks for the hard work

Please enable in skin settings > extras > forced views. In view options you can set the content, e.g. episode, movie to a specific viewtype.
Absolutely the best skin!

I’m using the Netflix view with widgets showing the TMDB helper addon but recently the contextual menu for the widget items is not showing regardless of which player is set as default to open movies or shows.

I’m not sure what changed, possibly it was from updating from Kodi repo to Juriakmunkey’s repo but since then, the contextual menu on the widget items are not showing the addon contextual menu but only the Kodi default ones (information and add to favorites)

Is there any way to bring the contextual menu back?

This only happens with the widgets for TMDB helper addon though.
(2022-09-18, 09:09)medinauta Wrote: Absolutely the best skin!

I’m using the Netflix view with widgets showing the TMDB helper addon but recently the contextual menu for the widget items is not showing regardless of which player is set as default to open movies or shows.

I’m not sure what changed, possibly it was from updating from Kodi repo to Juriakmunkey’s repo but since then, the contextual menu on the widget items are not showing the addon contextual menu but only the Kodi default ones (information and add to favorites)

Is there any way to bring the contextual menu back?

This only happens with the widgets for TMDB helper addon though.

From the skin side nothing has changed, related to the context menu. So there is nothing I can do, sorry.
What do I need to edit in poster flix view v2 (non wrap) .xml file in order to get the same scrolling behaviour as in list v2? That is, I want the other items to start being moved out of view only after I've reached the screen edge.

Also, when I do use wrap, I get the same issue as dkoch84, the only difference being I get it in normal view. The thing that seems to trigger it is having a small number of items in a view, as it doesn't happen otherwise.  My database is also on a mysql server. I tried your patch but it doesn't seem to fix it. I don't think this is even specifically zephyr reloaded bug, as I'm pretty sure I saw it happen in other skins that use the wrap feature as well.
(2022-09-20, 19:37)gzpr Wrote: What do I need to edit in poster flix view v2 (non wrap) .xml file in order to get the same scrolling behaviour as in list v2? That is, I want the other items to start being moved out of view only after I've reached the screen edge.

Also, when I do use wrap, I get the same issue as dkoch84, the only difference being I get it in normal view. The thing that seems to trigger it is having a small number of items in a view, as it doesn't happen otherwise.  My database is also on a mysql server. I tried your patch but it doesn't seem to fix it. I don't think this is even specifically zephyr reloaded bug, as I'm pretty sure I saw it happen in other skins that use the wrap feature as well.

There are several container types, you can use. In viewtype list v2 you can use "fixedlist", "wraplist" and "list". Maybe this helps...
(2022-09-20, 23:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-09-20, 19:37)gzpr Wrote: What do I need to edit in poster flix view v2 (non wrap) .xml file in order to get the same scrolling behaviour as in list v2? That is, I want the other items to start being moved out of view only after I've reached the screen edge.

There are several container types, you can use. In viewtype list v2 you can use "fixedlist", "wraplist" and "list". Maybe this helps...

I've decided to modify list v2 instead since it actually easier to do what I want with it.
Still, have any idea why this happens? It's not zephyr specific, as it seems to happen in other skins when you're using wrap lists with a small amount of items. On first entering the view it works as intended, but if you open a show and then go back half the items don't have their poster images anymore.

Can anyone help please. When I try to edit a widget and use small fanart, small thumbnail and small poster thumbnail it shows a red exclamation mark. Anyone know how to get them working. They used to work on an old version of the skin. Amy help would be great. Thank you.
(2022-09-24, 21:36)Davidsilva Wrote: 09

Can anyone help please. When I try to edit a widget and use small fanart, small thumbnail and small poster thumbnail it shows a red exclamation mark. Anyone know how to get them working. They used to work on an old version of the skin. Amy help would be great. Thank you.

The home menu styles "classic", "vertical", "featured" and "modern" don't support the widget aspects, you have mentioned. Maybe you are using one of these home menu styles?
I had it set to jist "Vertical" Thank-you for your reply. Jist a quick one. How do I get the program information up on the OSD when watching a movie or TV show. I can get the episode information or movie info on the OSD. Does this skin support it?

Sorry Found it. It's Plot
(2022-08-15, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-12, 15:45)LadyBananas Wrote: Of course I forgot a few things in my question:
3. I have the backgrounds set to playlist multi-images. It seems to be displaying them alphabetically, is there any way to randomise this?
4. Movie year - is there a way to have the year appear after movie titles or somewhere else reasonably prominent in the Poster Wall + extra info view?
5. MPAA icons. I have Australian ratings enabled. I have tried switching "default MPAA ratings" on and off. How can I rectify this?
Thanks again

3. Do you mean the fallback widget > multi image?

4. There is no way to do that, except you are familar with coding. There should mostly a consistency in the views.

5. If there are always "Huh" shown, then please enable debugging in skin settings > arctic zephyr reloaded > debugging > extended debugging information. After that you will get the rating path in the upper left of the screen. Please make screenshots of every different icon/rating, you have. With that, i can take a look of which icons are missing Smile

Sorry it has been so long - the skin is awesome so this hasn't been high on my list to fix Smile
3 seems to have resolved itself, 4 is fine
For my certification ratings that are missing, I have finally got screenshots of those that are missing - it seems none of the Australian ratings work.
Screenshots are here: https://imgur.com/a/HahNz4f

Essentially, they're:
Australia:G
AustraliaTongueG
Australia:M
Australia:MA15+
Australia:R18+
As you can see, just getting question marks. Could it be something to do with the formatting I'm getting from TMM, which I could modify?
(2022-09-25, 11:45)LadyBananas Wrote:
(2022-08-15, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-12, 15:45)LadyBananas Wrote: Of course I forgot a few things in my question:
3. I have the backgrounds set to playlist multi-images. It seems to be displaying them alphabetically, is there any way to randomise this?
4. Movie year - is there a way to have the year appear after movie titles or somewhere else reasonably prominent in the Poster Wall + extra info view?
5. MPAA icons. I have Australian ratings enabled. I have tried switching "default MPAA ratings" on and off. How can I rectify this?
Thanks again

3. Do you mean the fallback widget > multi image?

4. There is no way to do that, except you are familar with coding. There should mostly a consistency in the views.

5. If there are always "Huh" shown, then please enable debugging in skin settings > arctic zephyr reloaded > debugging > extended debugging information. After that you will get the rating path in the upper left of the screen. Please make screenshots of every different icon/rating, you have. With that, i can take a look of which icons are missing Smile

Sorry it has been so long - the skin is awesome so this hasn't been high on my list to fix Smile
For my certification ratings that are missing, I have finally got screenshots of those that are missing - it seems none of the Australian ratings work.

Essentially, they're:
AustraliaTongueG
As you can see, just getting question marks. Could it be something to do with the formatting I'm getting from TMM, which I could modify?

Could you please test this zip? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-4.zip

Or simply replace the Includes.xml with the existing one, located in addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i/
(2022-09-25, 12:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-15, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: 3. Do you mean the fallback widget > multi image?

Essentially, they're:
AustraliaTongueG

Could you please test this zip? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-4.zip

Or simply replace the Includes.xml with the existing one, located in addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i/
Replaced the includes.xml and it's worked perfectly - thank you!
(2022-09-25, 12:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-15, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: 3. Do you mean the fallback widget > multi image?

Essentially, they're:
AustraliaTongueG

Replaced the includes.xml and it's worked perfectly - thank you!
Hi

I just installed this skin and still haven't explored every option but it's looking pretty awesome.  So Thanks!

I've enabled the trailer preview and it works great when there is a $movie-trailer.mp4 file. But when it doesn't the background fanart is blacked out. Seems like a tiny bug? Is it possible to avoid this blacking out?

I've also enabled animated posters and fanart but it doesn't seem to be working. I have a $movie-animatedfanart.gif but no animation. Any idea on what the problem is?

Thanks
(2022-09-26, 20:03)adama42 Wrote: Hi

I just installed this skin and still haven't explored every option but it's looking pretty awesome.  So Thanks!

I've enabled the trailer preview and it works great when there is a $movie-trailer.mp4 file. But when it doesn't the background fanart is blacked out. Seems like a tiny bug? Is it possible to avoid this blacking out?

It depends on what the black background is due to. The trailer function does not explicitly search for mp4 files, but for a path in the info label. If this is available, it will be played. Please enable "extended debugging information" in skin settings > debugging.
After that, go to home or library and focus a movie, for that is no trailer available. Please make a screeenshot and provide the screenshot here. You will get something like this:

Quote:I've also enabled animated posters and fanart but it doesn't seem to be working. I have a $movie-animatedfanart.gif but no animation. Any idea on what the problem is?

Thanks

I had explained this somewhere before in the thread, I think. I don't know exactly how this function works right now, because I don't use it. I think one way was to add the artwork types "animatedposter/animatedfanart" and then set the path to the animated image. You can still use additional animated artwork by using _Bj1's script.module.animated_artwork.
  • 328(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11