• 337(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
@semool  after some investigation it seems there are some issue with "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" and python 3.11.x cause issue kodi "crash loops"

All my test was made with Kodi 20 RC1 from scratch and minimal addons usefull for AZR
(script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors-2.0.1)
(script.module.astral-2.3)

Windows OS (11 Pro) :                                All is fine
Android (Nvidia Shield Pro 2019) :                Kodi Crash loops
Libreelec 11 (Intel Nuc and RPI4)  :              Kodi Crash loops

uninstall "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" fix "crash loops" in all case

IMHO the only difference is the python version that is more recent on linux than python embeded for Kodi Windows OS.
On lastest libreelec 11 (Kodi 20 RC1) python version is 3.11.1

So to be sure I make a test with a older version libreelec 11 and python 3.9.15 and all is fine.

here is a full log file after a crash : 
https://paste.kodi.tv/notoxazeze.kodi

maybe I'm completely wrong :/
Anyway Thanks for reading
(2022-12-19, 11:36)Baniway Wrote: Hi, this skin is real wonderful.
Is there a way to always get the scrollbar on the right in list view? It only show up when I'm going down quickly to the bottom of the list, didn't find an option to do this.

There is no option for that.
You must edit yourself the code.

Comment line 65 in "Includes_Furniture.xml"

xml:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="!Control.HasFocus($PARAM[scrollid]) + !Container.Scrolling">Conditional</animation>

like this must make the job :

xml:
<!-- <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="!Control.HasFocus($PARAM[scrollid]) + !Container.Scrolling">Conditional</animation> -->
Thanks you so much, that's perfect!
(2022-12-19, 13:46)Nanomani Wrote: @semool  after some investigation it seems there are some issue with "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" and python 3.11.x cause issue kodi "crash loops"

All my test was made with Kodi 20 RC1 from scratch and minimal addons usefull for AZR
(script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors-2.0.1)
(script.module.astral-2.3)

Windows OS (11 Pro) :                                All is fine
Android (Nvidia Shield Pro 2019) :                Kodi Crash loops
Libreelec 11 (Intel Nuc and RPI4)  :              Kodi Crash loops

uninstall "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" fix "crash loops" in all case

IMHO the only difference is the python version that is more recent on linux than python embeded for Kodi Windows OS.
On lastest libreelec 11 (Kodi 20 RC1) python version is 3.11.1

So to be sure I make a test with a older version libreelec 11 and python 3.9.15 and all is fine.

here is a full log file after a crash : 
https://paste.kodi.tv/notoxazeze.kodi

maybe I'm completely wrong :/
Anyway Thanks for reading
Hmm okay, i will install latest Kodi20 RC and test this over the Holidays. Thanks for reporting.

@Nanomani 
I have made a new Version of the Astral modul: https://github.com/semool/script.module.astral/releases
Can you try it with this version please. Eventually that fix the Crash.
(2022-12-20, 22:48)semool Wrote: Hmm okay, i will install latest Kodi20 RC and test this over the Holidays. Thanks for reporting.

@Nanomani 
I have made a new Version of the Astral modul: https://github.com/semool/script.module.astral/releases
Can you try it with this version please. Eventually that fix the Crash.

Thanks for your quick answer.
I will test the new astra version and I will give you a feedback.
Merry christmas Smile
@Nanomani 
That will dont help with the crash. But the new version still works.
I have build me two Kodi Versions fast. Kodi20 with Python 3.11 and with the old Python 3.9
The 3.9 Version works fine, the 3.11 version will crash without any info/error in the debug Log.

I'm at a loss right now and need to take a closer look.

Next days i build a Kodi 21 Alpha, there is a Python Pump to 3.11.1
When that also will crash..... we will see
Smile 
@Beatmaster
Hello I use this skin with enthusiasm, really very good work.

i have a very important question for beatmaster, i have a lot of films on my hard drive, and it often worked very well to play trailers directly in the main menu.

Unfortunately I recently had to completely uninstall kodi and since then I can't get it to run anymore, it just doesn't want to work anymore.

I have made all imaginable settings, youtube, scubber, etc. I have tried the English language and set the German language.

there must be a bug in the skin somewhere i'm sure i've gotten it to work many times on my sony android tv, and on my philips android tv.

even the universal scrubber doesn't work! and unfortunately I never really found out what was wrong, I just changed a lot of settings and suddenly it worked, but now it just doesn't want to work anymore.

Maybe you can give me a hint what it could beHuh I would be very happy to use it again, it's a shame for me.

I'm sorry for my bad English, but I also speak German completely, I think you too? then it would be easier to talk. many thanks for the help now.
oops forgot to mention i am using kodi 19.4 !
(2022-12-21, 10:56)Blaze1984 Wrote: oops forgot to mention i am using kodi 19.4 !

There are the two issues, you have right?

- universal scraper?
- get auto trailers to work?

Did you have enabled "enable auto playing trailers in flix views" in skin settings > furniture? What kind of trailers do you use? Local or youtube, etc?
Yes, I have activated the automatic playback of flix views! 
​​​​​​​and yes i tried without universal scubber only with onboard phyton movie scubbers ! what else could it be?
I use YouTube for trailers! I activated api key in YouTube if necessary.
Sorry for the multiple posting, I don't know how to edit a post later. if it helps you i noticed it has to do with the language selection, a few times it worked to change the language in the python scubbers from de-de to en-en but that was before i had to delete kodi.
Please enable "Show debug information" and "Extended debugging information" in skin settings > arctic zephyr reloaded 
and provide a screenshot. You should get something like this:

@Nanomani 
I have found the source of the Crash.
I parsed the skin settings.xml for the daynight.autocolor Setting with xml.etree.ElementTree
THIS results in a crash with Python 3.11, dont know if this is a Python Bug or i am stupid Smile

I have then tested getting the Setting with:
xbmcaddon.Addon("skin.arctic.zephyr.mod").getSetting("daynight.autocolor") but that returns nothing?!

For now i have disabled the Skin Setting Detection for Autocolor in the Master Branch.
Kodi20 runs for 2-3 hours now without any crash.

You can get it here:
https://github.com/semool/script.arctic....autocolors

Edit:
I have made a new pre Release for Kodi20 only. Please test it. All Functions are integrated.
https://github.com/semool/script.arctic..../tag/2.1.0
Here is the screenshot ! Unfortunately, ixh had to record it with my cell phone! Unfortunately I don't know the key combination for screenshots on android TV.

• 337(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11