• 8(current)
Kodi 19.0 "Matrix" support
(2022-07-25, 21:07)chief27 Wrote: Sorry late to the party, may I please get a reupload?
Sure... https://easyupload.io/u0nyv5
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for quick upload. Out of curiosity, are there any updates to this beyond tweaking what is suggested in the first couple pages of this thread?
(2022-07-25, 21:52)chief27 Wrote: Out of curiosity, are there any updates to this beyond tweaking what is suggested in the first couple pages of this thread?
Nope. The skin is unsupported. I simply combined the suggested edits/fixes into one package so other users could install it with ease. I am not maintaining the skin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry to sound like a broken record but as I'm a bit late to the party in finally updating from Leia to Matrix yesterday, and having just found this thread after the fact, is there a working download link for the modified zip?
(2022-09-09, 23:15)kampkrusty Wrote: is there a working download link for the modified zip?
Here... https://easyupload.io/qhckid
(Link expires in 30 days)
My Signature
Wow, that was quick...thanks so much!
Hi

Im also late for the party since i gave up looking for this after Roonie said that there where no upcoming plans of support.  Where can i find this now? I very much apreciate the help, im stuck in Leela because of this :-(

Regards Boik
(2022-11-07, 11:44)Boiker Wrote: Where can i find this now?
Here... https://easyupload.io/cqa7lj
Link valid for 30 days
My Signature
thank you very much :-) This saved all my work.. And so fast reply. 

Greatful regards
boik
Will not install for me from zip.
Says “invalid file structure”
(2022-11-07, 21:02)hostile17 Wrote: Will not install for me from zip.
I just tested it. It installs fine here. Restart Kodi and try again? What platform are you using?
There was another user having the same problem somewhere in this thread. I think he was using LibreELEC or Android?
My Signature
(2022-11-07, 21:19)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-11-07, 21:02)hostile17 Wrote: Will not install for me from zip.
I just tested it. It installs fine here. Restart Kodi and try again? What platform are you using?
There was another user having the same problem somewhere in this thread. I think he was using LibreELEC or Android?

Just tried again with same result.Using a Fire TV Cube.
Has anybody tried to use this with Nexus beta?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Yep - using it on a LibreELEC Nightly-x86-Generic install that's built around the Nexus beta.
(has nice bleeding edge stuff like 10-bit HDR support for newer Intel iGPU on Linux etc.)

Transparency works fine ... well ... just as it does on Matrix, for *that* value of "fine" Tongue
I'd like to jump on the broken record band wagon.  Would someone please provide a fresh download of the zip?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.0 "Matrix" support0