Jio Tv India not working
Hello Guys, 
I have Compaq CQ40 Laptop, In this having 2gb ram with 512gb HDD, and installed windows 7 32bit.
I have installed Kodi Application for Running JIO TV in my PC.
I have Set all the Setting. but when starting JIO TV in Kodi , it is giving error Something what i'm unable to understand. 
I'm giving Log File and Screenshot for Better understanding. 
Please Solve my this Problem.
I have Checked all solution given on internet.

Log File Link- Log File
Screen Shot Link- Screen Shot
Thread moved to video addon support, as discussions is not for support requests.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Please Solve my this issue.
Any body dont having Solution regard this issue ?
@ankurmahor 

The addon author "botallen" has not visited this forum in many months.

I would suggest contacting them on their github https://github.com/botallen/repository.botallen but there is a note there that it is no longer being maintained so it is possible they have abandoned development.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Jio TV in India has suddenly stopped working past 5 days tried reinstalling as well but nothing works please suggest solution or rectify app
@pdbhatia Please learn some forum etiquette and how to actually use the forum. Don't hijack a totally unrelated thread to post your issue.

I have moved your thread to the correct place and re-titled it. Now somebody who uses the same addon may actually see it and help you.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
same issue with me channel's not playing with Jio TV add-on
(2023-01-01, 16:15)sachtech Wrote: same issue with me

Creating a "me-too" post is not really helping.
Provide a full debug log (wiki) so we can actually see what is happening, which applies to @pdbhatia as well.
This addon is not part of the Kodi repository nor does it have a developer thread in Kodi forum. You are not going to find much help here.

The devloper BotAllen has his github page where you can go for support

Code:
https://github.com/botallen/repository.botallen/issues
Lots of issues relating to jio tv already open there, monitor those to see if the Dev responds and fixes it. The repository was emptied by the dev in Aug 22 and stated that he is not maintaining the repo anymore.
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
I am able to use jio tv add on kodi but only few channels works -1-2 
channel switch is not working 

On windows laptop also same problem 

Not sure if its jio tv add on issue or pvr client or input stream 

any help will be apricated
@viralsoni - I've merged your post/thread into this other one, as this seems to be a recurring item.

This addon is a 3rd party one, and to the best of my knowledge the author does not frequent this forum nor is there a thread for the addon here.
So unfortunately there isn't much we can do about it, as we do not produce it.

But as you can see from some of the posts above, it may well be that this addon is no longer author-supported and would therefore be dead unless someone else decides to take it over.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Note working
Same here it's not working only sony channels working for me that too I have to click several times find some solution pls.
Hello, I've got a solution for it, If you all are still facing issues, let me know..
IG - @djpareta_essential

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jio Tv India not working0