• 360(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Thank you for a stunning skin!
It’s simply beautiful!

I love the Netflix widget look with the “spotlight” effect on the right hand side of the screen. I do, however, have one question regarding Backgrounds, and I hope you can help me out!

I’m on a mecool Android TV Box, and I’ve done some custom Photoshopped backgrounds for some of my streaming apps, like Disney Plus and HBO max. But when I set up the artwork as single image backgrounds for a menu item, the spotlight look (with 15% opacity on the left side of the screen) still overlays the artwork.
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to disable it. How can I display my images at a 100% opacity, with no overlay, whilst still maintaining the spotlight look for the rest of my menu items. Can you help me out?
(2023-03-06, 19:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: What animation do you mean? You mean the seekbar, right? Smile

Right Smile
thanks for decoding me...
(2023-03-06, 19:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:  Well, i don't have an idea, how to fix that for now :/

ok no problem Smile
(2023-03-06, 21:58)DoctorMarokko Wrote: Thank you for a stunning skin!
It’s simply beautiful!

I love the Netflix widget look with the “spotlight” effect on the right hand side of the screen. I do, however, have one question regarding Backgrounds, and I hope you can help me out!

I’m on a mecool Android TV Box, and I’ve done some custom Photoshopped backgrounds for some of my streaming apps, like Disney Plus and HBO max. But when I set up the artwork as single image backgrounds for a menu item, the spotlight look (with 15% opacity on the left side of the screen) still overlays the artwork.
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to disable it. How can I display my images at a 100% opacity, with no overlay, whilst still maintaining the spotlight look for the rest of my menu items. Can you help me out?

perhaps a screenshot might help to understand what you have and what you want.
Are you familiar with all settings usefull with Flix layout ?

Otherwise please this post can help : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3142035
(2023-03-06, 22:28)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-03-06, 21:58)DoctorMarokko Wrote: Thank you for a stunning skin!
It’s simply beautiful!

perhaps a screenshot might help to understand what you have and what you want.
Are you familiar with all settings usefull with Flix layout ?

Otherwise please this post can help : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3142035

Here’s how the artwork is presented now, with the Netflix fanart window overlay: Screenshot of a main menu item
I just want this picture to be presented at 100% opacity with no overlays … but of course I’m difficult and want the overlay with all the bells and whistles for some of the other menu items 😉.

I think I’m getting the hang of the Flix layout, and I’ve tried tinkering with most of them he settings, but I can’t figure this one out. Do I need to go spelunking in some xml file?
(2023-03-06, 19:54)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-06, 14:33)robertlaing Wrote: To get the info on the OSD, I normally press OK to get the OSD then the up button and the info appears while the video is playing.

Looked at github and saw a change in the file view section, downloaded the zip file and tried it.
I cannot see any difference, the year, file name and duration appear as before.
It should just be the file nane and file size.

Well, the space, when no year is available, is gone. Thats, what i have changed for now.

The file name already has the year in anyway so no need to show it before the file name.
I cannot see any reason why you would want the year before the filename, I want to see the filenames when using the file viewer along with the size, as per Estuary.
Would you be so kind to put the changes in so that it matches how Estuary shows the movies under the file section.
Many thanks in advance.
(2023-03-07, 00:43)DoctorMarokko Wrote: Here’s how the artwork is presented now, with the Netflix fanart window overlay: Screenshot of a main menu item
I just want this picture to be presented at 100% opacity with no overlays … but of course I’m difficult and want the overlay with all the bells and whistles for some of the other menu items 😉.

I think I’m getting the hang of the Flix layout, and I’ve tried tinkering with most of them he settings, but I can’t figure this one out. Do I need to go spelunking in some xml file?

wow Smile

With AZR settings : no way
With some xml editing : IMHO it is not possible in this way too

In my little experience, background management is already a nightmare

Here is the part you need to understand before changing anything with Background handling :
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...L462-L1043
(2023-03-07, 19:53)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-03-07, 00:43)DoctorMarokko Wrote: Here’s how the artwork is presented now, with the Netflix fanart window overlay: Screenshot of a main menu item

wow Smile

With AZR settings : no way
With some xml editing : IMHO it is not possible in this way too

In my little experience, background management is already a nightmare

Here is the part you need to understand before changing anything with Background handling :
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...L462-L1043

Ah! Well, thank you for your swift reply!

I’ll have to consider if I dare venture down the XML rabbit hole…
where is subtitle font color option on v1.1.72?
(2023-03-08, 22:18)YaPaY Wrote: where is subtitle font color option on v1.1.72?
With Nexus you must update AZR to v2.0.1 from public repo Kodi

@Nanomani many thanks 

and I have another question: Is there any way to move the progress bar upper side instead of bottom.
(2023-03-09, 21:47)YaPaY Wrote: @Nanomani many thanks 

and I have another question: Is there any way to move the progress bar upper side instead of bottom.

There is no settings for that yet in AZR. Sorry
Good inside a saga in Shifted view mode and marks align center does not put them in the center leaves them equally aligned on the left and I also miss expanding the size of the covers
(2023-03-10, 01:23)Mariotelli Wrote: Good inside a saga in Shifted view mode and marks align center does not put them in the center leaves them equally aligned on the left and I also miss expanding the size of the covers

Please provide a screenshot of what you mean exactly, thank you.
(2023-03-10, 01:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 01:23)Mariotelli Wrote: Good inside a saga in Shifted view mode and marks align center does not put them in the center leaves them equally aligned on the left and I also miss expanding the size of the covers

Please provide a screenshot of what you mean exactly, thank you.

• 360(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11