kodi webinterface (chrome) - not stream and download possible
hi,

i would like to stream or download my movies via the web interface of kodi. i see all movies in the overview in chrome, but both streaming and downloading do not work. why? for streaming i tried html5, but also vlc web player and divx web player. nothing works. for downloading only the error message appears immediately in chrome "EER_EMPTY_RESPONSE".

i am NOT looking for something like chromecast or miracast or something. there is the kodi webinterface with dedicated buttons for play, stream and download and they should work. otherwise they are useless, so why even show them in the interface? so it is about the webinterface of kodi, not about chromecast or anything similar.

what can i do about it?

cu
those buttons are for controlling kodi's playback remotely afaik

kodi isn't intended to be a media server, it is a client
no, at the webinterface there are clear "stream"-buttons, where a pop-up window appears, in which also a player is shown, in which a movie should be played - as described in my post. not talking about the ios app or similar. it is about the webinterface of kodi, where you can browse all your movies etc. AND you are able to - yes - start playing them on tv OR stream them in the browser. but it does not work - so back to my initial post... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi webinterface (chrome) - not stream and download possible0