• 391(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Sorry for what is a basic question. I can't seem to find the answer, but where can I find an actual copy of the default sky background from this skin? I've gone through the folder structures in Windows and while I seem some background images, I don't see this one. Thanks for any assistance.
(2023-08-08, 05:21)Deam Wrote: Sorry for what is a basic question. I can't seem to find the answer, but where can I find an actual copy of the default sky background from this skin? I've gone through the folder structures in Windows and while I seem some background images, I don't see this one. Thanks for any assistance.

It's located here: skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\pvr\background.jpg or here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ground.jpg
(2023-08-08, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-08-08, 05:21)Deam Wrote: Sorry for what is a basic question. I can't seem to find the answer, but where can I find an actual copy of the default sky background from this skin? I've gone through the folder structures in Windows and while I seem some background images, I don't see this one. Thanks for any assistance.

It's located here: skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\pvr\background.jpg or here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ground.jpg
Thank you! I should've clarified I am using windows.  Is your first reference to the windows folder structure? I installed the skin via add ons in Kodi and none of the folders in either of the addon locations have that subfolder or image. (I'm asking just to understand the underpinnings - I do see you have sent the direct link to the picture).
Path to Kodi Folder: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\
Path to the Backgroundimage: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\pvr
(2023-08-09, 10:29)dermaik Wrote: Path to Kodi Folder: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\
Path to the Backgroundimage: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\pvr

I'm using a portable install, and even when I check the folders for skin.artic.zephyr.mod in the portable userdata folder, including the media\pvr folder, there is no background.jpg. In fact there is little.  This is why I'm confused as to why I couldn't find it.  Either way I got it now from the github link but still interesting. Even a drive search the only file I found was the one I downloaded. Yet the skin has the background working.  I'll stop muddying up the threat about this issue but thanks for the reply.
Installed skin yesterday after Horizon 2 and now I'm trying to figure out why I can't see watched indicators on widgets from my addon on the home screen. I use vertical multiple widgets layout and trending movies addon list. If I open the list in addon watched indicators are shown, but on home widget they are not? Help.
Thank you.
Are you able to make the library setting "Show movie sets" not global, or optional, when viewing IMDb Top 250 movies?

I like to have my movie library display movie sets when there are 2 or more movies using the settings below.  

However, if a movie set contains 2 or more movies from the Top 250 then those movies are displayed in a set and all movie sets are placed at the beginning of the Top 250 list.  When there is only one movie in the set from the Top 250 then that one movie is displayed by itself in the proper place of the list.  

For instance, in the picture below everything to the left of the red line are movie sets where there are two or more movies from the Top 250.  Then to the right of the red line starts the list at #1 including the movie The Matrix because there is only 1 movie from that movie set in the Top 250.

This is how it looks with "Show movie sets" turned off which is how I would like to see the Top 250 with the Terminator and Toy Story movies in their proper place.  However, then my video library won't show movie sets.

Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
(2023-08-13, 08:04)VelimirSaban Wrote: Installed skin yesterday after Horizon 2 and now I'm trying to figure out why I can't see watched indicators on widgets from my addon on the home screen. I use vertical multiple widgets layout and trending movies addon list. If I open the list in addon watched indicators are shown, but on home widget they are not? Help.
Thank you.

I've tested this with youtube addon and can confirm the behaviour also with other skins. Does it work for you with other skins?
(2023-08-13, 21:37)AngryBird Wrote: Are you able to make the library setting "Show movie sets" not global, or optional, when viewing IMDb Top 250 movies?

I like to have my movie library display movie sets when there are 2 or more movies using the settings below.  

However, if a movie set contains 2 or more movies from the Top 250 then those movies are displayed in a set and all movie sets are placed at the beginning of the Top 250 list.  When there is only one movie in the set from the Top 250 then that one movie is displayed by itself in the proper place of the list.  

For instance, in the picture below everything to the left of the red line are movie sets where there are two or more movies from the Top 250.  Then to the right of the red line starts the list at #1 including the movie The Matrix because there is only 1 movie from that movie set in the Top 250.

This is how it looks with "Show movie sets" turned off which is how I would like to see the Top 250 with the Terminator and Toy Story movies in their proper place.  However, then my video library won't show movie sets.

Imho that's not possible, sorry.
(2023-08-14, 12:38)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-08-13, 21:37)AngryBird Wrote:

Imho that's not possible, sorry.
np, thanks.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Artic Horizon 2 and Fentastic work as expected - I can see shows progress and watched status with movies/shows on home widgets. When I open the menu on the movie I watched, I get the option to mark it as unwatched, which means that the skin recognizes the viewing status, but does not show it on the widget.
Thanks for looking into it.
How can I see the year of the movie in media-info view with extra info turned on ?
thanks inadvanced.
Hi, congrats for this fantastic skin!

There is only one thing I would like to customize: when playing music with videolyrics, the fanart (or in this case the artist slideshow) becomes darker to make the lyrics stand out. Is there a file I can edit (some xml, or some png inside textures.png) to remove the dark effect and to make the fanart fully visible? (If I press RETURN, the dark effect disappears, but the lyrics also disappear Sad ).

Thank you in advance!
Quick question: how do I disable the star rating in the video OSD? Reinstalled Kodi but can’t seem to find it.
(2023-08-22, 21:30)markdeejay Wrote: Quick question: how do I disable the star rating in the video OSD? Reinstalled Kodi but can’t seem to find it.

I looked into the code and there is no option to disable the rating stars completely. There is only an option for numeric rating.
  • 391(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11