• 8(current)
Mod EstuaryPVR+ Skin MOD (Matrix)
I kinda got it working reading skin helper docs.

(2022-11-19, 16:56)boxcar32 Wrote: Do you mean this link?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3096918
Ah ok, I thought your previous post meant that you had also made some changes in addition to this original file. 
Thanks for clarifying.
Version 0.2.9 just pushed and available to download from the Git

Update includes: -
  • New artwork skin setting added to Enable Skin Helper Artwork. (Many thanks to @Fuchs2468 )
  • New artwork skin setting added to display online album cover, artist fanart and clearlogo when playing RDS Radio (if available). (Many thanks to @Fuchs2468 )
  • Amount of timeshift cached during playback on the OSD now highlighted in red.
Thanks Dumyat and Fuchs2468 for adding this for RDS Radio.
You're welcome. Glad it's working for you.
Version 0.3.0 just pushed and available to download from the Git

• New skin setting added for 'Home Screen' items.
  • Support for 'TV Highlights' Widget added to 'Live TV Home Screen' which can be enabled via Skin Settings. Widget also allows reminders and recordings to be set. (Thanks @_BJ1 ) (*)
  • Animated equaliser on music OSD can now be disabled via skin settings.
  • New setting added to 'Home Screen' option on skin settings to display media title / PVR info labels after widget heading (**)

(*) Requires Telecast addon to be installed which is available from the Kodinerds repo. Current countries supported (CZ / DE / UK)
(**) In Progress Movies and Episodes also displays % watched. TV Shows display total unwatched episodes available to watch.

New TV Highlights Widget and Info Dialog
ImageImage
Version 0.3.1 just pushed and available to download from the Git

• Fixed textbox height for plot on Live TV programmes displayed on OSD Info panel.
  • Navigation improved when using home screen widgets.
  • New skin setting added to display library stats on System Information window (Default setting is 'Off').
  • New skin setting that adds Context Menu Options to Choose and Update Scraper for TV Highlights Widget. (Default setting is 'Off').
  • New skin setting that displays new media flag for TV Recordings that have been added to Movie and TV Show Libraries (.TS Files Only).
  • New skin setting to hide channel number on EPG Screen (Default setting is 'NOT' to hide channel number).
  • New skin setting that allows the number of guide data hours to be set to your own preference on the EPG Screen (options available are '1Hr / 1.5Hrs / 2Hrs (Default) / 2.5Hrs / 3Hrs / 4Hrs)
I hope to start a Nexus branch of this skin mod shortly. I will update links and thread title when that is ready.
Hello! I have recently installed this skin  and I find it nice and simple to use which is great.
The only thing that bothers me a bit is when I choose Live TV it takes me to EPG not to the channel list. I tried and had
a look on the interface settings but couldn't find anything. So, is there anything I can do about it?
Many Thanks. Glad you like the skin and find it easy to use.
As for the Live TV button, yeah that was one of first things I changed as I've always associated Live TV with seeing the Guide/EPG, as this is what I've always experienced on every media centre / set top box I've ever used. For some reason Kodi likes to point to the Channel List of currently playing items. 

If you have the category widget enabled for Live TV I personally don't think it's a big deal to make one additional click to the right to enable the same TV channels view.

However, I will think about adding a new skin setting to choose between EPG or the TV channel view for the main Live TV menu item, although I must admit I don't really think it's necessary due to the above reason I've outlined.
(2023-01-26, 13:27)Dumyat Wrote: If you have the category widget enabled for Live TV I personally don't think it's a big deal to make one additional click to the right to enable the same TV channels view.

However, I will think about adding a new skin setting to choose between EPG or the TV channel view for the main Live TV menu item, although I must admit I don't really think it's necessary due to the above reason I've outlined.

Whatever you decide, mate. Smile Yes I have widgets enable and you're right, it's not a big deal . Thanks!
@Dumyat, If you are still updating this then I've found some areas that need attention.  Mainly I guess you are writing on Windows and I am using Linux as the errors I have found are mainly cAse differences, one OS not caring and one caring very much.

I have modified my version locally but I can either point out the differences to you or I can submit a PR to github if you'd rather ??

I also have some suggestions/requests as I'm no good at art whatsoever but your flags/icons etc are really great !!
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2023-10-10, 21:37)black_eagle Wrote: I also have some suggestions/requests as I'm no good at art whatsoever but your flags/icons etc are really great !!
Just sent you a PM.... Big Grin
Hello.
My skin doesn't look like the images.
I think this is because I am unable to install the skin helper addon?

Edit: Also, there is a limit on the number of channel groups that appear on the home screen. This was fixed/changed in the base skin a while ago.
@Chris230291
If you mean you have no poster artwork, I've updated the link for getting the Skin Helper Script on the first post here:-
366117 (thread)
Looking at the Kodi community addon page for this repo, you need to navigate to the Matrix folder and download the SHS from there. It should automatically install the additional modules required, but if not, they are available to download from the same Matrix folder. You also need to enable the Skin Helper Script option located on the PVR Artwork Settings option on the skin settings. I'm not sure how good the SHS will be at finding artwork for Live sports events as shown on your image, but is certainly very good at finding regular TV programme artwork.

As for the Channels Groups widget on the home page, I will need to check that. If the change you describe was done after Matrix, that will be why it's not updated yet.
Thanks for the reply.
Is this the correct one?

Sorry, I think I got confused with a similar skin where programs had a coloured line at the bottom of them.

Are the thumbnails prone to mismatches?
I am seeing a lot of incorrect imagery.

I believe the home menu limitations were removed at the start of Kodi 20 after I created an issue on the GitHub page.

Is it possible to translate program titles?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EstuaryPVR+ Skin MOD (Matrix)0