• 27(current)
Android Fire TV Cube 3 & HD Audio Passthrough w/24p Support (Workaround Builds)
https://paste.kodi.tv/eyujiqawov

The audio delay really happens when fast forwarding and when it plays

@fritsch Can you please help
(2024-03-18, 05:10)dinjo Wrote: The audio delay really happens when fast forwarding and when it plays
Can you please help

Did you read how to post logs? How to enable debugging? How Banned Add-ons will disqualify you from support!?!

https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
Not a debug log, but maybe I can help with pinpointing the issue from the code side. 20240131 nightly is the one I'm using, which is perfect in terms of AV sync, 20240204 is already showing a significant audio delay
I'm sorry, as I see this is not a bug, but a feature. My bad, please disregard my comment.
Not sure you read: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=376161 which exactly tells that you need to manually change an advanced setting on FireTV Cube 3rd Gen ...

Your joke about the "feature" is in deed funny ;-) - cause you paid money to the company that implement this device specific bug. So, yeah good one.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hey.
I'm trying to understand if I can get Dolby TrueHD Atmos on my FireStick 4K (gen 2).

I was able to get DD+ Atmos using Android IEC but Kodi IEC can send only DD+.

Instead of Dolby TrueHD Atmos I can see only Dolby TrueHD but it almost doesn't works
Both work fine for me on Firetv 4K Gen 2 ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2024-03-12, 16:28)davorf Wrote:
(2024-03-08, 05:41)dinjo Wrote: I'm thinking of getting cube can anyone summarize whether it supports dts hd ma and true hd with omega beta 3? I saw some post working and some not

Also I see some post about root is it really required?

Especially after omega rc1 release
Hello!

I have 3rd gen Fire Cube with latest firmware. It's not rooted. I've tried TrueHD with Atmos and it works. There is a problem with audio sync though, that has to be solved using specific setting in advancesettings.xml: 

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<audio>
<superviseaudiodelay>true</superviseaudiodelay>
</audio>
</advancedsettings>

I don't have anything with DTS HD MA, so, I can't tell if it works.

I have Kodi Omega nightly installed, not Beta 3 - it's nightly from 10.02.2024 (before Beta 3 was released), so, I suppose it should work with Beta 3 too. 

Best regards,
Davor

Hi there,

I just want to report that DTS-HD works too! After adding the advancedsettings.xml, using the recommended passthrough IEC packer works flawlessly on the Cube 3. Gen - I’m glad I checked back here before downgrading to v20 again haha.
There is a sticky audio topic in this forum telling and explaining why this is needed. Basically say thank you to ugoos;-)
so you are saying both Truehd and DTSHD Works flawlessly?

Which version you use? share me the exact link

and what are the settings you put in advancedsettings.xml

Please guide me, I need to move on, enough scratching my head,installed all latest nigtlies omega nexus master nothing works

Please me with exact version and settings
(2024-04-30, 01:24)Niko21 Wrote:
(2024-03-12, 16:28)davorf Wrote:
(2024-03-08, 05:41)dinjo Wrote: so you are saying both Truehd and DTSHD Works flawlessly?

Which version you use? share me the exact link

and what are the settings you put in advancedsettings.xml

Please guide me, I need to move on, enough scratching my head,installed all latest nigtlies omega nexus master nothing works

Please me with exact version and settings

I'm thinking of getting cube can anyone summarize whether it supports dts hd ma and true hd with omega beta 3? I saw some post working and some not

Also I see some post about root is it really required?

Especially after omega rc1 release
Hello!

I have 3rd gen Fire Cube with latest firmware. It's not rooted. I've tried TrueHD with Atmos and it works. There is a problem with audio sync though, that has to be solved using specific setting in advancesettings.xml: 

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<audio>
<superviseaudiodelay>true</superviseaudiodelay>
</audio>
</advancedsettings>

I don't have anything with DTS HD MA, so, I can't tell if it works.

I have Kodi Omega nightly installed, not Beta 3 - it's nightly from 10.02.2024 (before Beta 3 was released), so, I suppose it should work with Beta 3 too. 

Best regards,
Davor

Hi there,

I just want to report that DTS-HD works too! After adding the advancedsettings.xml, using the recommended passthrough IEC packer works flawlessly on the Cube 3. Gen - I’m glad I checked back here before downgrading to v20 again haha.
so with OMEGA 21 Stable I am getting DTS:X DTS-HD 5.1 dts-hd 7.1 AND DOLBY ATMOS With TRUE-HD Working fine,with 24p.
Thanks @fritsch and @signde and lot of others for your guidance

Currently using Jellyfin plugin for Kodi VIA http for Library Management playing via Kodi Settings, its lightning fast with Cable Matters Gig ethrnet adaptor My internet is 150MBPS, getting 150MBPS Full speed on CUBE 3.

Watched dune but dolby vision is not bright enough, can you suggest some video setting to improve if there is anything on kodi 21.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV Cube 3 & HD Audio Passthrough w/24p Support (Workaround Builds)0