v22 waipu.tv stopped working
Hi all,

I am using kodi nightly on windows. Today my waipu.tv plugin stopped working. I am using version pvr.waipu v21.5.1 of the plugin.
In KODI's log there is only this:

2024-04-19 18:55:23.311 T:4948    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.waipu: [Http-GET-Request] error. status: 503, body: <html>
                                                   <head><title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title></head>
                                                   <body>
                                                   <center><h1>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1></center>
                                                   </body>
                                                   </html>

Is it possible that waipu has somehow blocked the plugin? I am still able to use the waipu.tv via chrome browser on the same machine.
Any ideas and help are welcome.

Thanx in advance,

am
Hi,

it looks like it was a temporal issue. The plugin works again.
It's strange as I would like to close this topic or delete it, but I have no edit button.
Post can be closed.
Hi all,

above mentioned problem does still exist for me; waipu not working but exiting after playing for few seconds. updated my kodi to latest stable version 21, reinstalled waipu addon with no success.

Thanx 4 helping me in advance

Dreddy
(2024-04-22, 21:26)dreddy Wrote: Hi all,

above mentioned problem does still exist for me; waipu not working but exiting after playing for few seconds. updated my kodi to latest stable version 21, reinstalled waipu addon with no success.

Thanx 4 helping me in advance

Dreddy
fogot to declare my system: FireTV Cube !
Same here. Kodi 21.0 over Windows.

The PVR plugin is displayed separately as the device "Kodi 21.0" in my customer account. I can also download a complete EPG and the broadcast list.
If I then select a channel, it is buffered, the picture and sound appear for a few seconds (Full HD and synchronous), then the streaming stops.
If I restart Kodi, I can repeat streaming for a few seconds. It is also irrelevant whether I select a free or an encrypted channel. On the same PC I can watch in full quality via the Chrome browser without any problems.
I can confirm this problem for KODI 21 on RPI4, RPI5 (Libreelec 11, Kodi 21) and Windows (Kodi 21). 
Some channels stop after 3-5 seconds, other are working, but it takes around 5-10 seconds until channel is starting.

When going back to Libreelec 10 with Kodi 19.5 it works like charm.
I was able to solve the problem under Windows with Kodi 21 and the add-on thanks to an entry in the kodinerds forum.
Streaming menu -> Streaming protocol -> on "MPEG_DASH" (default "AUTO"). The latest version from the REPO should be installed.
I can now watch all German channels in full resolution and without interruption (tried several public broadcasters and Pro7 HD). Streaming also starts immediately - without any waiting time.
Maybe this will help someone here with the same problem. So the problem might not only be solved under Windows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
waipu.tv stopped working0