• 15(current)
Resource Images Studios Coloured
(2024-05-19, 16:53)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2024-05-19, 13:38)kittmaster Wrote: Oh, and thanks for the update!

No need to thanks... just doing my part Smile

Can't help it... LOL. Mom raised me to always show gratitude to those who help out when they don't have to, even if they are doing it because they want to... Wink
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-05-20, 16:03)kittmaster Wrote: I will circle back to this

That would be great... thanks!
(2024-05-20, 16:03)kittmaster Wrote: The updated tool I think will also help

Smile
New tool in place:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=377635
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-05-21, 21:30)kittmaster Wrote: New tool in place

Thanks Chris!
Will try and let you know any feedback...
(2024-03-05, 21:42)Karellen Wrote: There are two possible sources for the slash.
1. It is in the nfo file due to incorrect use of the <studio> tag. Not the case here
2. Kodi adds it because you have opted for multiple studios, which is the reason in this case.

Multiple studios breaks studio icons display.
When a movie has multiple studios, the database concatenates all the studios into a single string to pass onto Kodi. The separator between studios is the /.
So you probably think, well then just give me the first studio, not all of them. But the database does not know what skin you are using, and if that skin uses the studios.icon addon, and whether the user has enabled the setting to use the addon. So how do you sort out when to pass only the first studio, and when to pass on the full string?
Remember that not all skins use the icon addon, so Kodi needs to cope with both cases - studios.icon and no studios.icon addon. So some users want all studios listed as shown in the image, others want icons.
There is no easy solution, so it's one or the other.

I ask if it is possible to get only 1 study from a list of studies (ListItem.Studio) locally. (not with other addons like TMDB Helper)
I downloaded this add-on (Resource Images Studios Colored), but as you already said in the thread, more studios block the display of the icon, I ask since you then added (at least from what I was able to understand) that it is possible to also obtain only the first, as can be done by editing the skin XML files?

I don't know if you're referring to changes in the internal kodi code.
I seem to have understood that it is not possible, but I would just like to be sure, because this post has awakened my attention.

I thought that this addon could manage (or that in Kodi there was the possibility of managing the studios individually), otherwise I can't understand all this work to develop a very useful addon, but extremely limited by the Kodi code, to date almost all the movies present several studios, very few only 1 and in fact for the majority of the movies I have in the library no studio icon is shown.

Thank you very much.
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi stable release | Skin Estuary (by phil65)
I like editing skins ❤
(2024-06-04, 14:17)Andrea1998 Wrote: I ask if it is possible to get only 1 study

To properly display the icon studios, you have two options:

1. Scrape your library using the Movie Database Pyton: Deactivate the "Add multiple studios" option.

2. Scrape your library using "Local Information Only". With this option, you have to have your library with "nfo" files, corresponding to each one of the movies, episodes in it.

To generate these files, nfo, you have many different tools. I recommend Tiny Media Manger.

Also, your skin must support this addon: I recommend Aeon Nox Silvo

I hope this help you with your enquiry. Any more help you need just drop a line.
(2024-06-04, 17:41)lynxstrike Wrote: To properly display the icon studios, you have two options:

1. Scrape your library using the Movie Database Pyton: Deactivate the "Add multiple studios" option.

2. Scrape your library using "Local Information Only". With this option, you have to have your library with "nfo" files, corresponding to each one of the movies, episodes in it.

To generate these files, nfo, you have many different tools. I recommend Tiny Media Manger.

Also, your skin must support this addon: I recommend Aeon Nox Silvo

I hope this help you with your enquiry. Any more help you need just drop a line.

Thanks so much for your help. (+1)

Yes, certainly the 1st method would be the best solution, but here I was wondering why there wasn't a parameter (ListItem.Studio.position(1)) that allowed the studius to be extracted individually from the list (locally), i.e. given that you can get the complete list, extracting 1 parameter from the list would be quite simple and useful.

I hope that in future versions they will add other possibilities to the skinners in order to combine the 2 functions without giving up something.

(I use the estuary skin modified by me, and I added the addon manually. it works, but just as I was saying only in a few movies, now by deactivating more studios, it works better).
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi stable release | Skin Estuary (by phil65)
I like editing skins ❤
(2024-05-19, 13:44)kittmaster Wrote: There are still errors, I think you added 2, but these two need to be removed:

Hi Chris...

A thousand apologies for my lack of attention reading posts... I remember reading this post, but I do not remember the "capture". I did not understand the "error" part (until I read the capture part). I guess that by error you mean the doble "PlaystationTV" entire? If this is the case, I have to put a copy of a logo for each name iteration, i.e:

PlaystationTV
Playsation_TV
Playsation TV

If this is not the error you are referring to, I will need a little more of explination.

Regards,
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resource Images Studios Coloured0