• 71(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Hi if I want to start a prime show my osmc completely crashes (shows sad emoji face), what logs do you need?
Hi,

I no longer have 5.1 audio tracks, only AAC 2.0 (stereo).
I noticed the problem with Lord of the Rings and then tried several films and series including The Boys.
I have the add-on in version 1.0.6+matrix.1 and Kodi 20.2 (Windows)

Do you have the same problem?
I also have the strange audio bug others have mentioned where the volume will suddenly drop. I posted about it on his GitHub page but I have not had any reply. Maybe others can post that too. Heres the link.
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/741
I just tried reading the passage you indicated: the sound also drops for me (add-on version 1.0.6+matrix.1 and Kodi 20.2 (Windows))

And regarding my problem, can you tell me if you have 5.1 tracks, for example on this series Them:The Scare, I only have stereo tracks:
Nvidia Shield Pro 2019, Kodi 21.0, Amazon VOD Add-On 1.06

I am new to Amazon Prime (addfree) and I have the same problem for a view days.
Before I was definitely able to watch for example Star Trek Picard or Lord of The Rings - The Rings of Power (LOTR - TROP) with 5.1 sound (checked with my Marantz AV Pre).
Suddenly I am also only getting AAC 2.0 (PCM 2.0). I can still see 5.1 in the meta data of already watched episodes but if I open these I get only 2.0 sound.

But I have another problem: If I watch for example LOTR - The Rings of Power with the original Amazon Prime Android App, I get Atmos, UHD Dolby Vision (addfree), so everything works perfectly fine.
With the Kodi Add-On I always get only 1080p now with AAC/PCM 2.0 no matter which settings I enable.

I uninstalled the Add-On incl. deletion of setting files and (hopefully) performed a clean reinstall.
I enabled all Widevine L1 options like UHD, HDR, DV, Atmos, H.265 and left everything else on default.

I still get only 1080p/2.0 with any movie or tv show. In a German Kodi forum (kodinerds) a member showed screenshots of the stream properties of LOTR - TROP and he is obviously able to get UHD DV Atmos.

So is there anything I should check in my settings?
Are there any settings I should change in the Add-On or Input-Stream helper?

BTW: Kodi Disney+ Add-On works perfectly fine with UHD DV, Atmos etc. So my general Kodi/Android settings should be o.k.
Hi,

Yesterday I watched Bourne Identity and I was surprised to find 5.1 audio tracks 🙂 , so I tried Lord of the Rings again and I also got 5.1 🙂
The plugin was updated to version 1.0.7-matrix.1, this version should have fixed the problem, even if I don't see anything related in the changelog.
Thanks
The Amazon add-on was updated a few days ago. Since then, UHD (DV/HDR) and 5.1 have been working again (unfortunately no Atmos).
Great, but strangely I don't see anything related to 5.1 in the changelog of this new version:
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/commi...825680e8c1

but hey, the main thing is that it is resolved, a big thank you 🙂
(2024-06-15, 11:35)bejoro Wrote: The Amazon add-on was updated a few days ago. Since then, UHD (DV/HDR) and 5.1 have been working again (unfortunately no Atmos).

We agree that on Windows PC, the resolution is always limited to SD?
(2024-06-15, 11:35)bejoro Wrote: The Amazon add-on was updated a few days ago. Since then, UHD (DV/HDR) and 5.1 have been working again (unfortunately no Atmos).

I don't think it's working again. For instance the latest season of the boys is only in HD.
Hi,

I just watched The Boys: no 5.1 Sad
I tested Lord of the Rings again: no 5.1 again Sad

Does it have a link with the server used, which is not necessarily the same each time?

I created an issue
(2024-06-20, 13:13)nonob Wrote: Hi,

I just watched The Boys: no 5.1 Sad
I tested Lord of the Rings again: no 5.1 again Sad

Does it have a link with the server used, which is not necessarily the same each time?

I created an issue

I'm not sure that this is an issue. I get Dolby 5.1 on just about everything on this add on. And when it's available I get Dolby Atmos. Are you on Android? On Android this doesn't seem to be an issue
No, I'm on Windows 10
(2024-06-03, 13:52)Gmjh Wrote: I also have the strange audio bug others have mentioned where the volume will suddenly drop. I posted about it on his GitHub page but I have not had any reply. Maybe others can post that too. Heres the link.

I have noticed those volume drops recently as well. Each video usually has several audio tracks available, and not all of them have this issue. On the prime video website they list the audio tracks like this: English, English Dialogue Boost: Medium, and English Dialogue Boost: High. Maybe these "dialogue boost" tracks might be the ones with the sudden volume drops.
(2024-07-20, 15:18)Paco8 Wrote:
(2024-06-03, 13:52)Gmjh Wrote: I also have the strange audio bug others have mentioned where the volume will suddenly drop. I posted about it on his GitHub page but I have not had any reply. Maybe others can post that too. Heres the link.

I have noticed those volume drops recently as well. Each video usually has several audio tracks available, and not all of them have this issue. On the prime video website they list the audio tracks like this: English, English Dialogue Boost: Medium, and English Dialogue Boost: High. Maybe these "dialogue boost" tracks might be the ones with the sudden volume drops.

It could be, but then you'd expect the weird volume drops to happen all the time. Instead they just happen completely randomly. Also I don't know if the app developer even has the ability to stream the dialogue boost audio stream, unless he is doing it by mistake.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2