• 529(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2024-06-25, 21:18)Docbeeps Wrote: Sorry, I think I misunderstood what true full screen was. I just assumed you were referencing Kodi in full screen. I was experiencing crashes at playback with the “use as default video player” option enabled, but that no longer appears to be an issue. Appreciate the work you’re doing here. Thank you
Its funny by saying that i find out i had a bug and fixed it Tongue

Thanks for the compliment
Hi,
I have a problem with videos regardless of frame rate,
The number of skipped frames increases during playback and the video jerky
When playback begins, the Panasonic TV correctly changes the resolution and frame rate.
Kodi log: dsplayer log
Do you have an idea?
Thanks

(2024-06-26, 00:52)tiben20 Wrote:
(2024-06-25, 21:18)Docbeeps Wrote: Sorry, I think I misunderstood what true full screen was. I just assumed you were referencing Kodi in full screen. I was experiencing crashes at playback with the “use as default video player” option enabled, but that no longer appears to be an issue. Appreciate the work you’re doing here. Thank you
Its funny by saying that i find out i had a bug and fixed it Tongue

Thanks for the compliment
activate de debug mode i want to know the fps of the application it might help me
(2024-06-26, 13:21)roby69 Wrote: Hi,
I have a problem with videos regardless of frame rate,
The number of skipped frames increases during playback and the video jerky
When playback begins, the Panasonic TV correctly changes the resolution and frame rate.
Kodi log: dsplayer log
Do you have an idea?
Thanks
Activate debug mode for posting pictures and posting debugs. It will help me figure out the problem.
Actuellement le mode debug est configuré dans advancedsettings.xml, <loglevel>1</loglevel>.
Il ya t'il un autre mode debug à activer?
I activated the debug from kodi/system/setting/ so that the log is displayed on the screen, I hope that's what you want.

New log file: last log

Subtitle text size is too small. How can I resize it?
(2024-06-26, 18:12)mrxz Wrote: Subtitle text size is too small. How can I resize it?

not implemented yet ill put it on my todo list

Update: After 8 hours of work i fixed the new main branch update. The main branch is broken for windows right had to figure out it was their fault not mine Tongue
(2024-06-22, 18:24)tiben20 Wrote: PS: Since i'm designing the stats being rendered if anybody have suggestion on what you want to have displayed i will be happy to consider them. Right now its like in the picture below. Real fps is the fps that kodi is rendering. You also have the dynamic info on all the colorspace matrix, primaries , transfert and hdr info right now
Hi,
Personally I would like something similar to MPV. If it is possible of course.
Thanks.
ImageImage
(2024-06-27, 19:43)roby69 Wrote:
(2024-06-22, 18:24)tiben20 Wrote: PS: Since i'm designing the stats being rendered if anybody have suggestion on what you want to have displayed i will be happy to consider them. Right now its like in the picture below. Real fps is the fps that kodi is rendering. You also have the dynamic info on all the colorspace matrix, primaries , transfert and hdr info right now
Hi,
Personally I would like something similar to MPV. If it is possible of course.
Thanks.
ImageImage

Did you noticed you have 3 types of debug logs in the osd i kept the one that looks like mpcvideorenderer i need to work on it to remove the stuff that differ from my version which is not calculated. The one you have on the left i started doing it but its long to write. Im not sure about the one with the timings. The problem at the moment the fork i did for libplacebo use deferred context for multi threading and i know the timings are calculated with direct3d in form of querys and those querys need to be done on the immediate context which i disabled to use deferred context. I will look into it see if i can use the immediate context only for querys or use another system to calculate the timings. Its not at the top of the list right now. I want to get to a stable enough state so i can make a thread about the new dsplayer and get more people to use it.

So far im at 94116 modified lines between xbmc and xbmc dsplayer. And even if it does look like a lot its worst than that because there a lot of stuff i had to test remove readd retest rethink i most be a over 1 millions lines of code. c++ is quite tricky for someone who mostly work with excel for is job
(2024-06-27, 22:49)tiben20 Wrote: I want to get to a stable enough state so i can make a thread about the new dsplayer and get more people to use it.
It's the right choice.
(2024-06-27, 22:49)tiben20 Wrote: So far im at 94116 modified lines between xbmc and xbmc dsplayer. And even if it does look like a lot its worst than that because there a lot of stuff i had to test remove readd retest rethink i most be a over 1 millions lines of code. c++ is quite tricky for someone who mostly work with excel for is job
It's impressive!
How do I turn off the video information?  The stats screen.
(2024-06-30, 01:12)spencerjford Wrote: How do I turn off the video information?  The stats screen.
the the video osd video settings if i remember correctly its something about statistic.
Until i go in beta release the stats will start like this by default
https://github.com/tiben20/xbmc/releases...player_001

Known problems:
-when coming back from a video which was hd the colors are of kodi are strange until you start another video.
-Scaling with madvr as mentionned before still not fix

Tell me more problems so i can work on them
(2024-07-03, 02:49)tiben20 Wrote: https://github.com/tiben20/xbmc/releases...player_001

Known problems:
-when coming back from a video which was hd the colors are of kodi are strange until you start another video.
-Scaling with madvr as mentionned before still not fix

Tell me more problems so i can work on them

Receiving these errors on first run:

ImageImageImageImage
  • 529(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47