• 10(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Just tested this on a clean Aeon and it's the same.
Hitcher Wrote:2. Can you be more specific?

Here's a pic of what I'm getting:

http://i27.tinypic.com/or3qbq.png

When switching the different viewtypes I've got:

slim list/ full list/ low list/ showcase/ wall/ multiplex (displaying correctly)/ multiplex (the one from the screen).
Wow, that looks strange.

Fixed it now though.

Change line 1224 from -

Code:
            <visible>[Window.IsActive(25) + !Skin.HasSetting(tvposter)] | [Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(tvposter) + Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
to
Code:
            <visible>[Window.IsActive(25) + !Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(tvposter)] | [Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(tvposter) + Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
First of all hitcher - your hard work is amazing and i love your mods.

When you get the time - could you include the SHUTDOWN submenu
and possibly add "party mode" to the MUSIC submenu or atleast an option for it ?
Hitcher, your work on this is greatly appreciated. Applying all the various patches / mods was getting to be very painful. This git approach seems way easier.

Not sure what your thoughts are, but I would very much like the "Started" and "Finish" times to be removed from the OSD / Seek Bar Dialog.

I feel that they clutter the screen, affect the alignment and overall balance of the display, and generally don't add that much value.

Much kudos...
Hitcher Wrote:Just tested this on a clean Aeon and it's the same.

I fixed that fast background shifting in settings, look here (post 4 & 7).
dteirney Wrote:Hitcher, your work on this is greatly appreciated. Applying all the various patches / mods was getting to be very painful. This git approach seems way easier.

Not sure what your thoughts are, but I would very much like the "Started" and "Finish" times to be removed from the OSD / Seek Bar Dialog.

I feel that they clutter the screen, affect the alignment and overall balance of the display, and generally don't add that much value.

Much kudos...

You can easily do this yourself:

Backup the following files: DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, DialogSeekBar.xml, VideoOSD.xml.

Open DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and scroll down to line 64 and 97 till you see this:

Code:
    <control type="label">
                <posx>30</posx>
                <posy>92</posy>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>25</height>
                <font>Font_OSDTime</font>
                <colordiffuse>d0FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31720]: $INFO[System.Time]</label>
            </control>

and

Code:
            <control type="label">
                <posx>1250</posx>
                <posy>65</posy>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>25</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_OSDTime</font>
                <colordiffuse>d0FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31710]: $INFO[Player.FinishTime]</label>
            </control>

Comment that out, and you're set for the info screen (I on the keyboard during playback).

For the seekbar (shows on pause/fwd/rwd etc): open DialogSeekBar.xml - the same code is on line 190 and 223. And last but not least for the menu (m on the keyboard) open VideoOSD.xml; the code is on line 299 and 320.

Grtz

Lukas
Hitcher Wrote:Wow, that looks strange.

Fixed it now though.

Change line 1224 from -

Code:
            <visible>[Window.IsActive(25) + !Skin.HasSetting(tvposter)] | [Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(tvposter) + Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
to
Code:
            <visible>[Window.IsActive(25) + !Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(tvposter)] | [Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(tvposter) + Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>

Thanks! It's working great now!

The-Boxhead Wrote:First of all hitcher - your hard work is amazing and i love your mods.

and possibly add "party mode" to the MUSIC submenu or atleast an option for it ?

http://www.mediafire.com/?imjzdim3jcm

Just unpack it and overwrite. I used Pr.Sinister's mod and added a few strings.
The-Boxhead Wrote:First of all hitcher - your hard work is amazing and i love your mods.

It's on the list. I have added a Party Mode button to the Music section but not the Home menu.
dteirney Wrote:Hitcher, your work on this is greatly appreciated. Applying all the various patches / mods was getting to be very painful. This git approach seems way easier.

Much kudos...
I might make it optional at some point but for now just follow Lukas' instructions.
`Black Wrote:I fixed that fast background shifting in settings, look here (post 4 & 7).
Thanks, I add that later today.
Thanks hitcher !
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
+99999 to the default view being changed to List.
rausch101 Wrote:+99999 to the default view being changed to List.

Thin list even Smile second that. Showcase isn't that great as default view.
mindweaver Wrote:Thin list even Smile second that. Showcase isn't that great as default view.

Showcase should be disabled where it is useless.

It is available in TV Show episodes but doesn't show you any thumbs.
You are just navigating blindly...

I love List Slim in files mode. It should also be the view for the video
playlist since now it uses List Full but doesn't show any extra info except
the star ratings
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Hitcher, first I wanted to say thanks for all the great work you have done. I was wondering a bit about the watched flag. It may be just me, but I find the blue color of the checkmark to be a bit distracting. It is easy to see, but sometimes the blue color can drastically clash with the color of a movie poster, or a tv show thumb. Is it possible there can be a choice between the blue one and maybe a grayscale icon?

Thanks again
Hello to all!

I'm really new with XBMC and would like to try this nice skin.
I've downloaded it from here:http://github.com/Hitcher/aeon/commits/master then unzipped it into my /xbmc/skin/ folder, then I've copied the fonts in the right place. It starts and all works well, but why if I would like to change the wallpaper on the main menu for Music (in example) the poster appears only when i select the music menu, not when I simply stay in the main menu like the default skin? What I'm doing wrong?
The default menu stay with black wallpaper... Sad

Thank's

Simon
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11