• 15(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
mindweaver Wrote:There is one phrase I can't seem to find in the xml. Check the image below. The SEASON appearance at the bottom won't UPPERCASE. I don't know where that row is located in the xml. Any idea?

Found it, lines 1399-1403.
Code:
<control type="label">
    <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/UPPERCASE]</label>
    <include>ShowcaseMainLabelWide</include>
    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + [[!Container.Content(movies) | Window.IsActive(24)] | [Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(nomediaflags)]]</visible>                    
</control>
No idea why it's not uppercasing though.
Hitcher Wrote:Found it, lines 1399-1403.
Code:
<control type="label">
    <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/UPPERCASE]</label>
    <include>ShowcaseMainLabelWide</include>
    <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + [[!Container.Content(movies) | Window.IsActive(24)] | [Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(nomediaflags)]]</visible>                    
</control>
No idea why it's not uppercasing though.

perhaps a problem with the new fonts?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:perhaps a problem with the new fonts?

This is highly possible as there seem to be lots of problems concerning special characters with this new font introduced by djh. Maybe there is no uppercase version of these special characters at all or it is just identical with the lowercase ones.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:This is highly possible as there seem to be lots of problems concerning special characters with this new font introduced by djh. Maybe there is no uppercase version of these special characters at all or it is just identical with the lowercase ones.

As you can see on my screenshot uppercase works fine on the exact same word on different locations. That is why it's extra frustrating.

EDIT: It seems to be a font issue. trying to narrow it down.
Some more fixes for you.

Localised ALL SEASONS. Had to add it to the English and Swedish language file.

And added START TIME to the Swedish language file since it was missing.

http://tillytech.se/English.zip

http://tillytech.se/Swedish.zip

http://tillytech.se/Viewtype_Multiplex.xml

Row: 1260
[HTML]<label>[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[310621][/UPPERCASE]</label>[/HTML]

EDIT: Don't know if ALL SEASONS is even used. But always nice to have to localized just in case Smile
I have made a temporary fix for the font issue. I had to make it for myself since the mixed cases made me crazy. And the fact that some characters like capitalized Ö was scrambled.

The problem seems to lie in the scout font (scout.tff, scoutlight.tff and so on)

I replaced scout.tff and scoutlight.tff with aeon_multiplex.tff in Font.xml and adjusted the sizes to be the same as before (aeon_multiplex.tff is very similar to scout but is slightly bigger)

Use the file if you want. Might be some solitude until djh_ completes his font work.

http://tillytech.se/Font.xml (Updated 2009-07-20 17.55 CET. Rss + Time size)

Example of bugs in the font:

The weird thing is. When I use the font in photoshop it capitalises fine and Ö is printed out alright.

EDIT: Sorry for spamming your thread Hitcher.
That's odd as i downloaded the new fonts from aeons home page and all the fonts are true type fonts not open type and they don't have the problems you have with your font'sHuh?
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:That's odd as i downloaded the new fonts from aeons home page and all the fonts are true type fonts not open type and they don't have the problems you have with your font'sHuh?

I guess you have your XBMC/Aeon set to English right? Then there's no problem. It is us internationals (I'm Swedish) that have issues Smile
mindweaver, I have the same font issue with french language. I'll try your temporary fix Wink
Hitcher. Something went wrong on your latest git version.

[UPPERCASE.. is visible.

If I replace viewtype_Multiplex.xml with my version (Viewtype_Multiplex.xml) it looks alright.)
I am confused. I have downloaded the latest commit from github.. Last modded 2009-07-20.

Now am I being stupid here but I cannot see any of these changes etc that people are posting images etc of.

There is no dark settings anywhere. I have looked in every menu option including appearance and its not there. Now I noticed in one post in this thread you responded to someone saying you had removed it but them they responded with it was there.

On top of that it seems everyone here is posting images with the dark theme.

Can someone explain to me what I am doing wrong.

EDIT : Ignore this I found it Smile
MrTourettes Wrote:I am confused. I have downloaded the latest commit from github.. Last modded 2009-07-20.

Now am I being stupid here but I cannot see any of these changes etc that people are posting images etc of.

There is no dark settings anywhere. I have looked in every menu option including appearance and its not there. Now I noticed in one post in this thread you responded to someone saying you had removed it but them they responded with it was there.

On top of that it seems everyone here is posting images with the dark theme.

Can someone explain to me what I am doing wrong.

EDIT : Ignore this I found it Smile

Here you go. (Sorry that it is in Swedish. Settings -> Appearance

@mindweaver

Thanks

@ Hitcher.

Some time ago I posted asking DJH how possible it would be to have views selected by button press but due to the amount of work he had on it got lost in the 1000's of request posts.

Anyway.. How possible would it be to add something to the theme to allow you to select which view you want just by lets say..

Press 1 on my remote gives me multiplex view
Press 2 on remote gives me wall view.

Etc, etc.

Main reason for this is if I could change views just by pressing a button on my remote I could run xbmc in kiosk mode and would never have to go into menu again ( while in normal usage mode )
>>X<<' Wrote:If you mean XBMC scrappers for movies it can but only from IMDB not TMDB so make sure its set to IMDB

Great - thought it was odd that people were saying this had to be done manually in the .nfo files. Isn't any information available for TV shows from the scrapers?
mindweaver Wrote:Hitcher. Something went wrong on your latest git version.

[UPPERCASE.. is visible.

If I replace viewtype_Multiplex.xml with my version (Viewtype_Multiplex.xml) it looks alright.)
Doh, thanks again for your help.
MrTourettes Wrote:Some time ago I posted asking DJH how possible it would be to have views selected by button press but due to the amount of work he had on it got lost in the 1000's of request posts.

Anyway.. How possible would it be to add something to the theme to allow you to select which view you want just by lets say..

Press 1 on my remote gives me multiplex view
Press 2 on remote gives me wall view.

Etc, etc.

Main reason for this is if I could change views just by pressing a button on my remote I could run xbmc in kiosk mode and would never have to go into menu again ( while in normal usage mode )
Seeing as I've mapped it to a single button you'd need to be able to mp a button ID to the keymap.xml.

I don't think it's possible but I've asked here.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11