• 60(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Lower 'Latest Added' Widgets

I think I've covered all possibilities (RSS, Time, etc) but let me know if you find anymore.
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, it's found in the General section.
I've just done some work on the latest added (which you'll below soon) and I've been thinking about adding the totals in bar like the Time/RSS one.

Ah, that sounds like a good idea. Probably more presentable in a bar anyhow. Thanks for the consideration and response.
sergiocos Wrote:i second that! The Home Menu will be spectacular, adding more functionality to Hitcher's Mod! The current Recent Added eat the fanart space Smile

+1

I very much like the listbox from the home customization mod. It would be cool to have a smaller alternative to the current 6 boxes layout.

Anyways awesome job with the mod/skin - it's my favorite from all of them Smile
Latest Added Totals

Hitcher Wrote:
Latest Added Totals

your skin becomes more and more completed, like what i see.

now if you would only consider switching to a fullscreen multiplex view like in andy's mod, with movie poster, 2 extrathumbs, the plot AND the trailer being onscreen along with the flags, i would die for Nod

i still wonder what made djh creating this multiplex v2 view, where the info panel is not fullscreen anymore. maybe he bought a 120" flat? dunno..hehe. having a 32" tv only, to me it's a waste of possibilities size-wise to not use the complete screen size for info..
cheers,azido :;):
I'm at work so can't check yet but I'm curious to know if I can have the totals showing like that with the latest added on the top still?
is the animated weather toggle needed both as weather submenu and custumize settings?

hitcher: any comments on the red\blue temp color on weather? is it ur mod or in cf2009 corner?
krypt2nite Wrote:I'm at work so can't check yet but I'm curious to know if I can have the totals showing like that with the latest added on the top still?

yep
If you have time I think great addition would be to have the movie & tv show fanart show up as the background when you are focused on a latest addition on the homepage. It is a fairly simple addition and looks great on my personal mod. Thanks again for making this great mod!
just did a git pull and i get a python error on the home screen and when i enter the movies section.
Only One Haze Wrote:just did a git pull and i get a python error on the home screen and when i enter the movies section.

Same here.

There is an error in the way the script is called.

Looks like it is in "Includes_Latest_Added.xml".

I'm not a programer, but the call looks messed up.

Regards,

Gary
gmeleski Wrote:Same here.

There is an error in the way the script is called.

Looks like it is in "Includes_Latest_Added.xml".

I'm not a programer, but the call looks messed up.

Regards,

Gary

no getting an error .. but the script is not pulling the latests information ...
if i go to the recent submenu... there the information is correct.
Only One Haze Wrote:just did a git pull and i get a python error on the home screen and when i enter the movies section.

here is my debug log
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11