• 87(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
_J@n_ Wrote:Hi all,

Just upgraded to the latest version of Aeon Hitched. No real problems but one strange thing happened in TV Shows:

The Backdrop works fine but I have lost my Thumbs.Huh Any one else got that?

BTW Thumbs/boxshots have been downloaded for all TV shows and seasons

Greetz,

J@n

You need to either have poster.jpg's for your tv shows (so that you don't get a blank icon in low list) or turn on the TV Posters for Multiplex option in Customized-->Advanced-->General, which will also use tv posters for low list.
_J@n_ Wrote:Hi all,

Just upgraded to the latest version of Aeon Hitched. No real problems but one strange thing happened in TV Shows:

The Backdrop works fine but I have lost my Thumbs.Huh Any one else got that?

BTW Thumbs/boxshots have been downloaded for all TV shows and seasons

Greetz,

J@n

Yeah, I have the same problem since the last update. both on movies and TV shows.

Also when I choose to see Moive Information, the poster is gone. As well as Info that comes up by Trigger, has no information.... every movie is blank.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I have the same problem with the thumbs beeing gone since the last update.

Also, the movie posters are gone in the "Movie Information" view. As well as the information in "Info:trigger" is gone, every movie is blank (plot, cast, rating...). How to solve this?
today I did a clean install with the git pull script - many of the buttons in advanced settings are not working anymore, or just acting wierd. Like the disable all in one of the catagories - that one is triggered by the button above!??

/needtotest
Hitcher Wrote:It's definitely there -

You haven't disabled the button in the Settings have you?

Blush The option was disabled in settings. Thanks for your help.
How do we change the Menu Backdrops (TV, Movies, Pictures...)? After the update, my backgrounds are plain black, no images...
Which update? XBMC or the Skin?
i didnt understand how to make the opensubtitle and that cinema_play mode work. Cant those scripts be implemented into the skin pack?
Would make it easier for dumbs like me to use it.
neurosis13 Wrote:i didnt understand how to make the opensubtitle and that cinema_play mode work. Cant those scripts be implemented into the skin pack?
Would make it easier for dumbs like me to use it.

Best to post this question in the relevant script titles (ie the opensubtitle thread) rather then here.
Mmmm... I habe aproblem with the View section.

I already fix the flags things, but, when I try to change the Movies view, the flags disapear.. Work in one view and nots in other views... Why?
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
MY xbmc has also been acting up since I installed the new Hitched version...Thought it was xbmc related problem, but it's def relegated to this skin...How can I download a past version of hitched?
update: it seems the problem was the SVN build I downloaded. I updated to the newest one and hitchers aeon is running like a dream.
For those of you having problems with frequent crashes, check this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=57082

Cheers...
Hitcher Wrote:That was simply because Curtains weren't available for Low List at the time.
I've separated Movies, TV and Music but if there's enough demand for dividing up TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes I may consider adding it at some point but I really want get this mod finished so I can work on something else.

Understandable. I think I've been the only one requesting this, so don't worry about it. Any hints on the "something else" you want to work on (XBMC-related?)?
Hitcher Wrote:Which update? XBMC or the Skin?

the skin, i ran the script that you posted in the first post. (the one that updates all aeon skins).

now my menu backdrops are black. it doesn't even use the default ones...
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11