• 43(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
I just worry how it looks with more than 1 writer or director and a really long name like
The Chronicals of Narnia : Prince Caspian
Scrolling is our friend Smile
Why not just make the "dialog" bigger - you have plenty of space there, after all.

Minimizing the scrolling of text should be a priority where possible from a usability perspective.

Looks pretty though!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

moahahaha. FIRST! Big Grin
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
watzen Wrote:moahahaha. FIRST! Big Grin
first what ?
Jezz_X Wrote:first what ?

hehe probably not first in the world... but with a tab on the right upper corner that says, "NEW!" for unwatched movies/episodes Wink
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
XBMCG33K Wrote:The image says NEW! I can see the misunderstanding, but what it really is going to be is a watched/unwatched overlay.

thanx for clearing up the matter. 'new' may indeed be a bit confusing, since there's many movies in my library that i've added long ago, but never got around watching.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Im no programmer but couldnt the "NEW!" feature be applied to the items that are displayed from the recently added script by nuka?
There seems to be a bit of confusion about the "new" tags, and thats something we want to avoid, we'd like Xperience to be a usable and self explanatory as possible.

I think it'd be best we not use them and just do the normal watched, unwatched tags.

BTW watzen, where do you think the inspiration came from? Wink , I remembered thinking that was a cool idea back when you first posted it Big Grin

But like I said, with the way it could be implemented now it causes confusion so, we will probably scrap it.
So, I'm curious. Here I am going through the xml's for Xperience and i run across DialogSongInfo.xml. simple enough i think so i start coding away and after all is said and done I'm a bit confused why anyone would really need this dialog. If you look you can clearly see all the info shown (by pressing I over a song) on the right side of the screen is shown on the left as well ... x2 the info? This isn't really needed is it?

If available it'll show the Review as well.
i hope you dont scrap the "new" tag feature as i think its something very cool and different.
I also would love to see the "new" tag stay. I think it would be cool to flag the recently added episodes or movies in a library. Would also love to see an HD flag similar.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Image

Is this supposed to display Fanart, thumbnail, or actual video?

Either way, that picture is from Banlieue 13 (the first one from 2004) and not
from Banlieue 13 : Ultimatum (the one from 2009) :p

Great screens either way!

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
That displays actual video playing, and you are right it's Banlieue 13 the scraper wasn't pulling the right info, now that i have started using EMM the info is proper.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16