• 98(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
MrTourettes Wrote:Sorry if this has been brought up but I have been away for a while and just updated for 1st time in a week so not really been follow the thread.

- In movies multiplex goto menu

- hit change views button and it changes to list slim.

Now I cannot change view again until I return to main menu and then go back into movies and menu.

Also on music genre when you have cd/dvd covers on the image is in the wrong place. I made another post about a similar thing as in it would be good if the genre and band posters could have the cd glass removed.. not sure how possible this is. Image here showing what I mean.

As hitch as finished working on this I wondered if there was anyone out there that could fis this problem.

The mod is great but this is the only thing which is letting it down for me.

P.S. Thanks for all the hardwork on this Hitch you have done a top job.
Thank you Hitcher for all that you have done to us.
ImageHi, Ime quit new tho XBMC and all its skins, Hitcher is by far the best ive seen Smile

When i use "showmix mod" my homescreen looks as it should, But with hitcher my fonts seems to change, not only in the homescreen but in the subpages aswell..

...ive already used the search, soo just help me please Smile

Thanks
Knubbz Wrote:ImageHi, Ime quit new tho XBMC and all its skins, Hitcher is by far the best ive seen Smile

When i use "showmix mod" my homescreen looks as it should, But with hitcher my fonts seems to change, not only in the homescreen but in the subpages aswell..

...ive already used the search, soo just help me please Smile

Thanks

Im guessing search doesn't mean READ this is from the first post

Quote:PLEASE NOTE: Latest SVN version of XBMC needed (found here) and you'll also need the latest fonts (extract to your Aeon folder).
MrTourettes Wrote:As hitch as finished working on this I wondered if there was anyone out there that could fis this problem.

The mod is great but this is the only thing which is letting it down for me.

P.S. Thanks for all the hardwork on this Hitch you have done a top job.
I have asked about this on several occasions it seems no one else uses genres with the dvd cases. A real shame as it won't be complete without it working, so if anybody has any idea of how to fix it please chime in.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Ram2000 Wrote:Im guessing search doesn't mean READ this is from the first post
Have you tried changing the fonts under settings/appearance/fonts
It's either that that's set wrong or your using the wrong font set.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Have you tried changing the fonts under settings/appearance/fonts
It's either that that's set wrong or your using the wrong font set.

thanks ill give it a go....... Rolleyes
paul Wrote:I have asked about this on several occasions it seems no one else uses genres with the dvd cases. A real shame as it won't be complete without it working, so if anybody has any idea of how to fix it please chime in.

yeah I would prefer not to have the cd cases on the genre images or the band image but if you want to have them on the actual album image then they are there for all.. Sad

Clean install of xbmc and the latest fonts did the trick, So thanks!
ekim232 Wrote:For anyone who is looking to change to Thumbs over Fanart try pasting this into the spot for fanart..

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Container(553).ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs]</imagepath>

Can you elaborate ekim? I see what you are trying to do but don't see the spot in Viewtype_Multiplex where that would fit. But I think you're right, this may be do-able with a simple fix. If you can give a few more details or hints I'd appreciate.
Where can i change the button for trailer play/stop? By default it is press down for play and X for stop? Would like to change it to the way that it is in Showmix skin, down for play and down for stop?

Anyone?

And, to RAM2000.. Sry dude, my problem was font related, and i did a clean install of xbmc and hitcerskin with the latest fonts. and now it works perfekt!

I had the latest SVN, but not the latest fonts, so, tnx
OK, my last commit.

Thumbs for Trailer Views.
Hitcher Wrote:OK, my last commit.

Haha that was something I was gonna try to figure out by myself so thanks for hitting us up one more time... unless you want to convert music multiplex to the modern version? Laugh
Hitcher Wrote:OK, my last commit.

Whats the best way to get trailers working?

I am using MIP to sort all my media and I am having problems getting trailers working.

If I add a movie without using MIP to scrape it ( so basically allow xbmc do it ) then it seems to work and uses a url trailer.

If I add a url trailer in MIP then it does not work or even if I add a *name*-trailer.mov to the film directory it does not work.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11