• 275(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
to steelman1991:

I changed permissions of my XBMC folder and Movies folder (I hope that I did it right because I don't understand well to permissions in windows vista/7 ). My Comment #20 is in situation when it's running with 'Administrator Rights' (according to line in debug log file)
Will Do, sorry about that Blush
Just a couple of questions for those of you that use this wonderful program..

1) If you have a collection of tv episodes say for instance Flash Forward and 1 through 10 are single episodes 11 and 12 are also single episodes but they have been joined together as one file eg flashforward.s01e11-12 will there be a problem. I ask because when scaping all 16 episodes I have all posters, fan art etc, but 11 and 12 appear as two seperate entries. Will this be ok.

2) When I have all the relevent artwork etc will I need to rename my files and folders before transfering to XBMC?

Thanks in advance
uncertainty Wrote:Specials are listed as "Season 0". You can view the episode number at TVDB by clicking "Specials" under each Series, such as s00e01.

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...7321&lid=7

All worked, thanks.
rattyjunk Wrote:Just a couple of questions for those of you that use this wonderful program..

1) If you have a collection of tv episodes say for instance Flash Forward and 1 through 10 are single episodes 11 and 12 are also single episodes but they have been joined together as one file eg flashforward.s01e11-12 will there be a problem. I ask because when scaping all 16 episodes I have all posters, fan art etc, but 11 and 12 appear as two seperate entries. Will this be ok.

2) When I have all the relevent artwork etc will I need to rename my files and folders before transfering to XBMC?

Thanks in advance

That should show up on XBMC and play as one combined episide. At least thats how all mine have played so far. As for the second question, I have never renamed any of my files and they appear fine.
Hi is there a way to add the ember scrape automatically to the xbmc database? So i do not have to scrape the folder with xbmc afterwards?

Also when i have ticked to download extra thumbs this seems to not work
obladeo Wrote:Hi is there a way to add the ember scrape automatically to the xbmc database? So i do not have to scrape the folder with xbmc afterwards?

Also when i have ticked to download extra thumbs this seems to not work

yeah that will be very usefull option
xbne can do that, but it cant import tv shows directly into library, only movies Sad

xbmc internal scraper is very very very buggy, it lives by his own life
obladeo Wrote:Hi is there a way to add the ember scrape automatically to the xbmc database? So i do not have to scrape the folder with xbmc afterwards?

You can already initiating the library update by using the xbmc controller. Yes, it is still initiating xbmc's own library update (not writing firectly to the database), but why is this a problem? Result is the same.

osho Wrote:xbmc internal scraper is very very very buggy, it lives by his own life

That is not entirely true. It can't be as felxible and easy to use as a 3rd party media manager, but it is working quite ok.
acme-badboy Wrote:I have a problem with scraping Futurama in DVD order:
At the scraping, after the images selection, i choose "DVD" as the episode order, but ember recognises 5 seasons - which is the standard order. In DVD order there are just 4 seasons: http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=seasona...&order=dvd
I have the same problem. Noticed today that when you turn on the marking for missing episodes, you can see that in dvd mode, it expects episode 10, 20, 30... instead of 1, 2, 3...
olympia Wrote:You can already initiating the library update by using the xbmc controller. Yes, it is still initiating xbmc's own library update (not writing firectly to the database), but why is this a problem? Result is the same.

The problem is sometimes i would like to remove movies, add movies, change movie posters, artwork, nfo info, so on.... directly to the database using ember as when your handling movies collections over 2500 movies ember is really nice.
obladeo Wrote:The problem is sometimes i would like to remove movies, add movies, change movie posters, artwork, nfo info, so on.... directly to the database using ember as when your handling movies collections over 2500 movies ember is really nice.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=519...count=3985
Stay tuned Wink
olympia Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=519...count=3985
Stay tuned Wink

oooooo thats what i'm wanting!!!!!

Can't wait for that. If you want me to test anything i'm here Big Grin

Also there is a bug that when i scrape one movie and select then select exact match (not most popular) it just sits there for ages and does nothing. This worked on older versions but seems to be broke on the release i have. I can get around this by using the imdb number Big Grin
Oooooh that sounds like an awesome feature!
For the Roadmap, can we have a feature Request for Beta Music Scraper for version 12.0 or later? It looks like TV is comming along very nicely!
When scraping movies my EMM only seems to scrape thumbs or really small pics, sometimes i will get a 720p or 1080p but always seems to be small pics. Anyone got any ideas?
  • 275(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24