• 53(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Thanks for a great skin.

But i cant figure out how to populate my own new menus. I have one called shows and another called danish movies. But how do i populate them in videos? When i set content i can only choose movies, tvshows, music and music videos?
Inside Wrote:Thanks for a great skin.

But i cant figure out how to populate my own new menus. I have one called shows and another called danish movies. But how do i populate them in videos? When i set content i can only choose movies, tvshows, music and music videos?

Take a look at this description, posted a few pages before:

Stranger Wrote:Step One: Create Smart Playlist

Navigate to Videos
(Press down arrow for submenu)
Select 'Playlists'
Select New Smart Playlists...

Type: Movies
Name of playlist: HD Movies (type whatever you desire)
Find items where:
Select New Rule...

Match Items Where:
First Option:
Navigate to: Video Resolution
Second Option:
Navigate to: Greater Than
Text Field:
Enter Value: 719
Select OK...

Select OK

Step Two: Add Playlist to Main Menu

> Settings
> Styles
> Shortcuts (Select = Right Arrow)
Navigate to: New Item

(Select)

Select: Add Video Playlist
Navigate to and then select desired Playlist
Enter Label When Asked (As you would like it to appear on the home menu, Will not effect Playlist. keep it short, HD Movies fits perfectly)

Congratulations (Images Below for extra Support)

(I recommend taking it further by creating Smart Playlists For Your new menu item's submenu... HD Movie section with HD only Genre sub menu is really nice to navigate) Post Updated with Genre Submenu Guide. Scroll Down!!!

Step One:

Step Two:

HD Genre Submenu Guide

Step One: Create Smart Playlist

Navigate to Videos
(Press down arrow for submenu)
Select 'Playlists'
Select New Smart Playlists...

Type: Movies
Name of playlist: HD Horror (type whatever you want)
Find items where:
Select New Rule...

(First Rule is for HD)
Match Items Where:
First Option:
Navigate to: Video Resolution
Second Option:
Navigate to: Greater Than
Text Field:
Enter Value: 719
Select OK...

(Create a Second rule)
New Rule (Select Add)...

(Second Rule is for Genre)
Match Items Where:
First Option:
Navigate to: Genre
Second Option:
Navigate to: Is
Browse
Select Desired Genre
Select OK...

Step Two: Add Playlist to Custom Menu Item's Submenu

> Settings
> Styles
> Shortcuts (Select = Right Arrow)
Navigate to previously made menu item: HD Movies (or whatever you named it)

(Press Down)

Select: New Item
Select: Video Playlist (Only Option)
Navigate to and then select desired Playlist
Enter Label When Asked (As you would like it to appear on submenu, Will not effect Playlist. keep it short, Horror fits perfectly)

Congratulations (Images Below for extra Support)

(I have maxed out the submenu items for my HD Movie section (5). As shown in the last image I have added a few more HD genre playlists, 'HD only top 50' playlist, 'Full Bluray disc' playlist and 'HD only Criterion' Playlist. With all the information in the guide it will be easy to experiment and work out how to make other playlists)

(You can have any number of rules in your playlists as long as you only use a first option to match items once.)

Step One:

Step Two:

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I am having an issue with the media flags. For some reason I can get a DTS-HD Master flag to show up but not a True HD one. I use ember media manager to do all of my scraping, but it works fine with the other skins I have tried. Can anyone tell me if I am missing something? EDIT: I am currently using Dharma RC2.
well its hard to say if its Ember Media the problem or not,,,,

what i would suggest is then, try XBNE, its another app like Ember Media...

try to re-scrape just your movie with it,

then, in XBMC, reload the movie information by hitting letter 'i' on the selected movie

and select RELOAD from the available item choices that appear...

good luck Smile
Thanks, I will try that. I more or less just wanted to make sure that the true hd flag existed before I spent a lot of time chasing the problem.
oh yes it does exist....
do a PC search for this file --> dtsma.png

mine is located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\eSkRo\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.AeonMQ-2\media\flags\Audio\dtsma.png

Like i said, give XBNE a go!
MarcosQui,
Any chance on getting this button/feature integrated into this skin?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563

As you can see lots of skins are already in on the action.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=664...stcount=36

Thanks.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Ok I must be missing something, I don't have \skin.AeonMQ-2\media\flags at all.
mad-max Wrote:Take a look at this description, posted a few pages before:
First: I'm new to AeonMQ2. I installed AeonMQ2 and the addons needed like mentioned in the first post of this thread. Works quite nice, but i can't modify the main menu.

I've gone through the description you mentioned, but when I wan't to proceed with step 2, it fails. Reason: The "Settings -> Main Menu / Edit the main menu" submenu does not work. If I choose this menu item in the Settings menu, nothing happens. All other submenus in the "Settings" menu work.

I'm using yaVDR 0.3 (based on Ubuntu Linux) which includes a recent build of XBMC out of the pvr2-testing branch.

Can somebody provide me some help?
krtjrk Wrote:I'm using yaVDR 0.3 (based on Ubuntu Linux) which includes a recent build of XBMC out of the pvr2-testing branch.

Can somebody provide me some help?

Ouh...that is not the best idea...pvr-testing is a way more behind the recent releases...might be a problem with your old build...

Give the RC2 a go and try it...if this works fine, you know that it is the old build...

And: Hey, I saw you´re from Germany, too...so if English is not your preferred language, just PM me in German...

cheers,
mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
schuege Wrote:Hello,

is it normal that the wall option is removed from the music section? Why is this layout not supported anymore?

The multiwall is not user friendly when you want to view the overview of the albums with cover art.

Does anyone have the same problem like me? Tnx!
panos_k75 Wrote:great skin, but when i use the multiplex view i can't play trailers. The up arrow brings the left sliding menu rather than enabling the trailer to be played. is this a known issue?

I also have this problem,how can i fix it?
I have posted this in the HCE thread also but thought I could go here also for those interested in the HCE (Home Cinema Expeience) add-on. I am running this under Darma RC2 on a Windows 64 bit Vista, for those in Linux i dunno where to find that stuff.Oo But code should be the same.

Assuming you have the Home Cinema Experience script installed you can find this in the DialogVideoInfo.xml under your user folder ( C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq-2\720p)

Code:
    <item id="6">
        <label>314122</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
        <onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
        <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
        <onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>
    </item>
and change it to
Code:
    <item id="6">
        <label>Cinema</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
        <onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
        <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
        <onclick>RunScript(special://home/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>
                </item>
Now when you go into the info screen of the movie you will now have a Cinema button that will launch the HCE and movie
For those wanting the Cinema button for the Cinema Experience script:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=665...stcount=41

Thanks Harro.

EDIT:Harro beat me to it.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:For those wanting the Cinema button for the Cinema Experience script:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=665...stcount=41

Thanks Harro.

EDIT:Harro beat me to it.

Hey Slaveunit...I am not exactly sure what this script does? can you post some screenshots i would love to see the change it will implement...thank you.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232