• 72(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
I have found by deleting default stuff like submenus of shutdown helps! Also if you get items full make sure to actually remove any expired items rather than just disable. my favorites is full problem is solved!

Its amazing that the speed of Aeon MQ 2 is perfect in all respects except for library and setting-->edit main menu. Shouldn't the whole thing be slow? Anyway don't answer that lol
MarcosQui Wrote:Select the images requires much time and patience. Many images of the themes Cold, Warm and Digital Art are found in deviantart and in other places but for the theme Darkness 90% were reissued.

It works like this:
1 - Share xmls
2 - Share pictures
3 - Share the PSDs
4 - Thanks, we do not need you anymore. Wink

So there isn't a way to use some of the default backgrounds for a new home page menu item? Sad
it doesnt seem so! unless you can extract the xbt file. I did a 45 minute google image search using advanced search for minimum 1280x720 pics to retain that HD crispness and managed to get all the pics I needed for each menu item. good luck trying to find that dexter image! i could not find it!
Maybe it's just me, but I think there is way too much discussion about the background art. Though I really like the stock MQ-2 art, since I like to modify the Textures file with omits the backgrounds, I now just map to a folder of background art.

Many cool images (including at least one that MQ has used) can be found at Home Theater Background. Just leave the guy alone with this backgrounds stuff.

And BTW, last night I paid more attention to the time it takes to open Movies and if there is an additional lag with 2.6, I haven't noticed - and my system is under-performing (unrelated issue). MQ keep up the great work!
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
MarcosQui Wrote:Select the images requires much time and patience. Many images of the themes Cold, Warm and Digital Art are found in deviantart and in other places but for the theme Darkness 90% were reissued.

ok but since you dont want to share your backdrops

that doesnt fix my problem of black backdrops at all,,,

how can we fix this issue because, i know im not the only one having it,,,

thats a true bug in the skin that needs to be adressed...

please... thanks
eskro, the development of skin I use Windows + XBMC standard version, in which case there is no black screen.

I apologize to all if I'm wrong, but I think we will share all the skin to its end. Huh

In all, the R92 is ready, I publish at any time.
Waiting patiently for R92! Prepared for a guisettings purge and right onto the fresh new skin! Smile
What is R92 Changelog please? Do we need to purge our guisettings? anything else we need? remember a lot of people will need advice!

thanks
MarcosQui Wrote:eskro, the development of skin I use Windows + XBMC standard version, in which case there is no black screen.

I apologize to all if I'm wrong, but I think we will share all the skin to its end. Huh

In all, the R92 is ready, I publish at any time.

if you dont get black backdrops its because your keeping the images
that are included in the XBT file...

try to change some main menu backdrops with images lets say,
located on your desktop...

shutdown XBMC and re-launch it....
you'll see, eventually, those images wont appear anymore...

i repeat, if i dont change backdrops and keep the ones included in the XBT file
theres no problem...

but if i change the backdrops to use some other images i got from internet,
i'll eventually experience black backdrops or if you prefer, backdrops wont appear leaving the background black,,,
eskro - i have had custom images for many days with no issue. i placed them in a custom backdrop folder in roaming/xbmc folder.

Are you running Win, Mac, Linux?? Im on Win.

I hope it gets fixed for you
im on WIndows XP.....

my backdrops folder is in \Application Data\XBMC\backdrops

i know im not the only one experiencing this issue...
Review R92 released - how to upgrade:

1 - Close and reopen the XBMC.
2 - Wait 1 minute from the main menu.
3 - the popup will appear to update the skin.
4 - If all goes well another popup appears asking to restart XBMC.
5 - Close the XBMC soon as possible to apply the changes.

How to check the version and revision installed:

Go to Settings> submenu System Info. Across the bottom of the screen.

Ps. No need to delete the GuiSettings, but it always improves further.

Hope you enjoy.

Changelog:

Improvement - Launch of the skin up to 50% faster.
Improvement - Speed browse the collections up to 30% faster.

Correction - Lack of trailer window - Plot and Poster Multiplex mode.
Correction - Laytout List for albums with more than 100 tracks.
Correction - Plain Text translation Large List.
Correction - widget library in the main menu now supports more than 1000 items.
Correction - Track title in listening mode Showcase and Multiplex overlap.

Change - Removal of the popup refresh skin. Is now seen just restart popup.
Change - Removal of the extra menu (side) - buttons moved to the window + options = Advanced

eskro Wrote:...i repeat, if i dont change backdrops and keep the ones included in the XBT file
theres no problem...

but if i change the backdrops to use some other images i got from internet,
i'll eventually experience black backdrops or if you prefer, backdrops wont appear leaving the background black,,,

If this black screen that you refer to is the delay to load a custom image, or a delay between a black screen and the image appears, knows that it is anyway, one reason I use the .xbt file in skin !
Correction - widget library in the main menu now supports more than 1000 items.

what does this mean? I understood everything else.

thanks
Someone had reported that more than 1000 items in the library and the text was falling out of the box, (main menu totals) only this.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232