• 112(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Eisi2005 Wrote:@mad-max

look at line 478 in your file. The word BEWERTUNG is not the corrct translation i think. The word must ALTERSFREIGABE or FSK or something

Thanks for the hint eisi...I will correct it with the new release...there might be the one or other mistake in...it was a long night while translating this skin :-)
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I don't know who translated the last german strings but 50% are not really german, just 1:1 translated without sense.
We should think about a complete new translation.
TomPiXX Wrote:I don't know who translated the last german strings but 50% are not really german, just 1:1 translated without sense.
We should think about a complete new translation.

The last one who translated to German was me...or better say, I tried to
c&p the appropriate strings...but as MQ2.5 was released Marcos gave me more strings updated, that had to be translated very fast...so I just hurried through this in order to get it in the release...
but I´m openminded for a new translation...maybe we can do this with 2 or 3 people in order to get the best result...
maybe we can make an arrangement via PN...

@TomPiXX: You found out how to get the right string for "FSK 16" instead of "ab 16"Huh...had no time to take a look at it...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
And if Dutch translation is needed let me know. Im happy to help with this awsome skin!
Thumbs Up 
MarcosQui Wrote:And for the Shinu be happy, the mode Banner 2 now supports Landscape.jpg Big Grin

You're the greatest MarcosQui. I really mean it. The way you try your best to satisfy the needs of all your supporters is absolutely appreciated. The number of new stuff being added to the skin is amazing. it's more like a version 2.7.0 or even a 3.0. I think it would be best if you tell users to stop with the suggestions and posting of bugs till the skin is released. only then can the update come out and we can see for ourselves what's new and which issues have already been addressed.
mad-max Wrote:The last one who translated to German was me...or better say, I tried to
c&p the appropriate strings...but as MQ2.5 was released Marcos gave me more strings updated, that had to be translated very fast...so I just hurried through this in order to get it in the release...
but I´m openminded for a new translation...maybe we can do this with 2 or 3 people in order to get the best result...
maybe we can make an arrangement via PN...

@TomPiXX: You found out how to get the right string for "FSK 16" instead of "ab 16"Huh...had no time to take a look at it...

Yes, I did the FSK-thing.
We should get together via PN, yes.
Shinu Wrote:You're the greatest MarcosQui. I really mean it. The way you try your best to satisfy the needs of all your supporters is absolutely appreciated. The number of new stuff being added to the skin is amazing. it's more like a version 2.7.0 or even a 3.0. I think it would be best if you tell users to stop with the suggestions and posting of bugs till the skin is released. only then can the update come out and we can see for ourselves what's new and which issues have already been addressed.

I agree..Nod
Mindzai Wrote:I think 3 options would be ideal:

1. clearart
2. logo
3. clearart with logo as a fallback (or even the non-preferred format as a fallback so it can work the other way round too)

Thanks for your hard work!

I'm still doing better than this, will be five modes:

1 - Off
2 - Only Clearart
3 - Only Logo
4 - Prefer Clearart - if not show Logo
5 - Prefer Logo - if not show Clearart

Is good for you ? Wink
tonigb Wrote:MarcosQui Hi, I do not usually post much, but I am looking forward your new version of aeon to translate it into Spanish, send by mail the file and translate it with pleasure, greetings and sorry for my English

Once I have a more finished I will send you.

Do not worry about your English, mine is also horrible. Rolleyes
Hello Marcos,

First I wanted to say thank you for this great skin! I had been missing Aeon. This is awesome.

I have been trying all morning to find the image file that is used as the default backdrop for "Add-Ons" in your skin. Is there anyway you can point me in the right direction? I wanted to make a few edits to the file in photoshop to customize my experience a bit.

Thanks so much!
I'm really looking forward to this update! You're doing an amazing job Marcos, keep it up, we all owe you! Big Grin
MarcosQui Wrote:I'm still doing better than this, will be five modes:

1 - Off
2 - Only Clearart
3 - Only Logo

Is good for you ? Wink

Marcos just dont burn out as some of these requests, IMHO, are asking for too much.
MarcosQui Wrote:I'm still doing better than this, will be five modes:

1 - Off
2 - Only Clearart
3 - Only Logo

Is good for you ? Wink

Perfect! Can't wait for this release, I think this skin will be just about perfect after this update.
I just downloaded this onto my Acer Revo 3600 with Windows 7. It's choppy and slow to change menu items (the movies section takes at least 5 seconds to open). Is there anything I can do to speed it up?
silvine Wrote:I just downloaded this onto my Acer Revo 3600 with Windows 7. It's choppy and slow to change menu items (the movies section takes at least 5 seconds to open). Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

Wait for the lite version or try Aeon Nox
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232