• 134(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Waiting for the release of 2. 7. 0.
Hopefully soonRolleyes i guess its the whole time zone thing.
ESCO1 Wrote:Waiting for the release of 2. 7. 0.
Hopefully soonRolleyes i guess its the whole time zone thing.

Here in Brazil now 10:08, initial prevision MarcosMQ 12:00 local time, more 2 hours to go...I hope..Laugh
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
+1 release waiting!!! cannot wait!
EekEekEekEekEekEek
Big Grin 
Marcos told me, he missed with the date.

Release date is 27th

Sorry

Big Grin

Shocked
We are all eager !!!!!

Confused
Hello everyone.

Tom, so you kill the staff of the heart. Big Grin

Relax, everything is going as planned, some last minute adjustments, but all right, I believe that up to two hours before the skin is online.

How will the upgrade?

Do nothing, it will be automatically by repo-add-on. Normally the 'repo' just looking for an update once a day, so if you do not want to wait can send manually search by typing "C" above the repo AeoMQ and check for updates.

VERY IMPORTANT:

In version 2.7.0, many commands of version 2.6.0 were then changed or are no longer used, so to ensure that your skin works well (fast), after installing the skin is strongly recommended deleting the file [b]guisettings.xml that is inside the folder:

C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata[/b]

Please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

Before installing a new version, XBMC deletes the previous version of the skin, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
The old skin is not removed correctly if this happens you will see only a black screen. Do not worry just install again using a different skin.

Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.7.0 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

Well, it's time to release the most anticipated item!

Many of you would like the skin was lighter, others prefer more resources, then what to do? I did the 'modes of use'. Select the mode of the skin Will That performance set Itself to Provide Exactly what you need. Version 2.7.0 Can Be Used for light-users or heavy-users:

Besides the automatic setting that the 'modes of use' you can do on and off items as you wish, you decide.

In the next hour I turn to disclose the official launch.

See you soon. Nod
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Screaming crazy fan regarding 2.70 release responds with: AAAHHRHRHGHGHRHRH!!!

Can't wait Marcos!
backgrounds were solved after a reboot. Guess I already had the right option but needed a restart to initiate it. Is the beackground delay when using the menu possible?

kees667 Wrote:just been tweaking the skin again but there are a few things I can't seem to find between all the options:

-backgrounds in main menu have a forced gradient which I want to disable altogether, is that possible? (in weather it doesn't look the same gradient). There are several gradient options in settings but either I missed this one or it is simply not possible.

-I tried Aeon Nox: when scrolling in main menu it has a 1 sec forced delay for background art to appear, looks really smooth: can MQ2 do that as well?
Thumbs Up 
Very Good! Thanks!
Blah, 2.7.0 is already old news. I wanna know when 2.8.0 is coming out. Laugh
Get 3.0 beta here
2.7.0 is online folks!!!!
Friends, version 2.7.0 officially released. Laugh

See the first post of this topic to learn new things and also the download links.
If you already have the repo Aeon MQ installed, he need not be installed again.

How will the upgrade?

Do nothing, it will be automatically by repo-add-on. Normally the 'repo' just looking for an update once a day, so if you do not want to wait can send manually search by typing "C" above the repo AeoMQ and check for updates.

VERY IMPORTANT:

In version 2.7.0, many commands of version 2.6.0 were then changed or are no longer used, so to ensure that your skin works well (fast), after installing the skin is strongly recommended deleting the file [b]guisettings.xml that is inside the folder:

C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata[/b]

Please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

Before installing a new version, XBMC deletes the previous version of the skin, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
The old skin is not removed correctly if this happens you will see only a black screen. Do not worry just install again using a different skin.

Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.7.0 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

I would like to thank everyone who helped participate in this project. Nod

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Take it easy not to shutdown the servers of SourceForge. Laugh

Visit my website
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232