• 152(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Wanilton Wrote:Look this video, this answear your questions..
thanks Wanilton... looks intriguing... but not sure I want to head into the voice route...
MoldySpore Wrote:Yay! Showcase and everything is back to being smooth. Thank You! Smile

Maybe make this an option to switch on and off? I'm not in love with the whole case look. Having the option would be nice though.

FYI: Weird thing is, this fixed the slowness in the multiplex view, which still has the cases (I use multiplex on my tv shows and showcase for my movies)

The on/off switch for the cases was always there. It was already stated that turning off the cases so not help.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Marcos,
Any way you'd want to put the pipe (|) back in to separate the time/date on the main menu instead of the dash (-)?

Agree on this!
Alael Wrote:@NoLaw: I was getting that error too; I simply deleted the contents of "X:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages" and manually extracted the addons.zip found in MQ's site in there. Worked like a charm.

@steshell: Deleting the skin and reinstalling?

Thanks for trying to help, but this still did not work. The main problem appears to be that I cannot download the zip file from MQ's site. I am not sure why exactly, but every time I try it seems to fail in one way or another. I am sure that is why the auto updater also fails. Does anyone know exactly how big the file is supposed to be? Perhaps it has something to do with my internet connection, I am going to try from a different location tomorrow with hopefully better luck.
Quote:Originally Posted by SlaveUnit View Post
Marcos,
Any way you'd want to put the pipe (|) back in to separate the time/date on the main menu instead of the dash (-)?

Also agree.

And another thing: Translations to other languages are often longer than English. For German this gives the problem that the font overlays the bar that shows the number of tv shows, episodes, unseen ones. The amount of text is longer than the bar, which does not look good. I guess the bar is just a picture with fixed size, but could it be made larger? Or can I simply edit the German translation somewhere?

And a third thing: When I check the option to display time in the music album view. because the fanart is set to be half-transparent, also the clock bar is so, making it quite impossible to read. The time display should not be affected by that.
Marcos,

The recent changes look awesome. I am loving it! The recent added widget is awesome!

I had a thought that I wanted to share with you and the group. My favorite view for TV episodes is the "wide" view. I think it looks great but it seems to be missing something and I realized what could make it look spectacular today! If you were able to add the show's logo to the top left portion of the screen, above the episode lists. I have included an photoshop mock up below to illustrate what I mean. I think it would utilize the blank space really well.

Just a thought.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59920831@N0.../lightbox/

Please click the link above to see the photo. I couldn't seem to embed the photo. Sorry.
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to use banner as viewmode in video-share?
I use Aeon MQ2. Smile
yabbah Wrote:Hi, I wonder if there is a way to use banner as viewmode in video-share?
I use Aeon MQ2. Smile

Yes, I already was asking this too and I was blamed by the community for doing this. So better be careful what you are asking for but good to see that I am not the only one who want this. Maybe we get heard one day. Banner and low list would be great.
SleekY Wrote:I got the same issue with going in to sections from the main menu ..3-8 seconds before it opens. I am using COMPACT mode also.

Using 2.6.0 with the view set as 'showcase' in library mode was pretty smooth however it is now slow and little laggy Sad

Using Zotac ID33 (D525 1.8, ION2, 2gb RAM and 40gb SSD drive)

I've followed all the advice, and while navigation is definitely faster, it still takes about 5 seconds to get into TV shows or Movies.

I can live with that, but if anyone thinks of any other ways of improving it, please let me know Smile

Also, is anyone running this skin with Apple TV2? If so, how does it run?
pigeldi Wrote:Or can I simply edit the German translation somewhere?

%APPDATA%\XBMC\skin.aeonmq.2\ressources\languages\German\strings.xml

There you can edit it to your liking...

If you think of doing more translations, check my sig for the goggle code project for translators...

cheers,
max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Is it just me or am I missing the floor in the Showcase and Poster views?
Joy In Repitition
Shinu Wrote:were these 2 problems fixed?

Edit.

There really is a bug, has been listed and corrected.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
wouterdt Wrote:I can't find point 1 & 2 from this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=730...count=2121

on your list, is it possible you add them?

I'm trying every way to reproduce the error here, but it does not happen to me.

You turned on some option different, anything?

Just for this episode that this happens?

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Rumik Wrote:Right now MQ2 is sluggish when navigating from the home menu into other areas like tv shows or movies. I'm hoping these suggestions will solve the problem though.

Aeon Nox is slug-free, though not as nice Smile

Have you tried deleting the guisettings.xml ?

Visit my website
Jack, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Zaxxan, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Visit my website
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232