• 192(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
markimark Wrote:I really wish that this would make Marcos financially happy but I am afraid there are only 3 or 4 people discussing those colors. Wrong or right?

You are right, but there are many more silent people just viewing the thread who may feel it the right time to donate something and contribute to the decision process and have some influence as to the design of the skin.

Then again....Big Grin
eskro Wrote:Yes Yes Yes!! Those are perfect!!! Smile

definitely +1, love those cases
Friends, please this discussion about colors this stretching, I'm sure we all want a skin sober and tasteful, and when discussing color, we went to the field of individual taste, in my view of someone close to Marcos, is that he has other focuses on the moment as correct bugs and improve the performance of the skin. Not understand that you can not change colors, just maybe we need not do so in a hurry, let's take a break from Marcos, that he will decide what colors to use, the way I see the current colors are very appropriate, but this is only my personal opinion..
I think we already have the necessary elements to study how to change it, leaving most users satisfied.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton Wrote:Friends, please this discussion about colors this stretching, I'm sure we all want a skin sober and tasteful, and when discussing color, we went to the field of individual taste, in my view of someone close to Marcos, is that he has other focuses on the moment as correct bugs and improve the performance of the skin. Not understand that you can not change colors, just maybe we need not do so in a hurry, let's take a break from Marcos, that he will decide what colors to use, the way I see the current colors are very appropriate, but this is only my personal opinion..
I think we already have the necessary elements to study how to change it, leaving most users satisfied.

EXACTLY and what I have mentioned before. Color taste depends on culture...
Just imagine you would try to tell Microsoft to make their Media Center red instead of blue. You even would not reach them!
markimark Wrote:EXACTLY and what I have mentioned before. Color taste depends on culture...
Just imagine you would try to tell Microsoft to make their Media Center red instead of blue. You even would not reach them!

Is that not why we are having a healthy discussion here about the colours. The subject started with a question to change one of the case colours, Marcos himself then asked for opinions on the colours. We as forum members are certainly not forcing Marcos to change the colours, we are just offering our suggestions in a friendly environment, in fact from my posts you will see that I am only really suggesting the BluRay cover to be slightly brighter to make is stand out from the rest as the HDTV cover does, offering up my suggestion/opinion as everyone else is.

Perhaps this has over-ran its course, perhaps I should have gone to the pub tonightSmile

Marcos, over to you brother for a final verdict!

Big Grin
markimark Wrote:EXACTLY and what I have mentioned before. Color taste depends on culture...

That true. But M$ also doesn't ask people in the forums what they want and take votes on it. Not quite an apples to apples comparison there.

Nothing having to do with XBMC is like M$ one bit.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
spooky Wrote:Hi MarcosQui!

Great work! Your skin is really fantastic. I wonder if it was possible to add a real bluray case to the multiplex view. A real bluray case and its cover have different dimensions compared to the standard dvd case and cover (see image below).

Indeed you have to look for a bluray cover when you add a movie to your library, because the covers being scraped wont fit anymore, but i thought this would be a nice feature.

Regards

spooky

I'm favor... agree with this visual!!
Would look like this skin I made for another media center.

But you should know that debugging is more impossible than new (cosmetic) features.
Can somebody please tell me how to turn off info in Videos -> Wall View (not library) as well as remove the info OSD while in Visualization (music).

Thank you in advance
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
I'm having this issue when watching a movie or tv show and i press Tab or Esc to get back to the home screen... the movie is still playing btw, this is not a movie poster.

I don't see it on the bug list and it happens on both my machines. Anyone else having this issue ?
chadskies Wrote:I'm having this issue when watching a movie or tv show and i press Tab or Esc to get back to the home screen... the movie is still playing btw, this is not a movie poster.

I don't see it on the bug list and it happens on both my machines. Anyone else having this issue ?

Its not an issue. Press "s" and turn off Home Visuals Video.
jotaerre35 Wrote:I'm favor... agree with this visual!!

Once you start making cases wide like they are then people who don't want them are going to have wide looking posters. Realize that most scrapers download the poster and not a bluray sized casing. That is unless each view has the graphics a different size.

In my situatuion I use showcase but if the cases drag it down to half the speed then I am going to choose to not use the cases. But I dont want wide incorrect aspect ratio posters.
Interesting! Didn't have that until the new update.... Thanks for the help!
chadskies Wrote:Interesting! Didn't have that until the new update.... Thanks for the help!

Its always been there.... Wink
SlaveUnit Wrote:Its always been there.... Wink

It wasn't enabled before though. Updated both my machines and it was set to ON. Oh well, all fixed now Smile
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232