• 223(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
jitterjames Wrote:I am waiting to see what your solution is. As I said before, I can add commands to VoxCommando if I need to, but

1) not efficient to make multiple calls though http
2) this doesn't help the many users with remotes than jump to windows without going through the main menu

Markos, can you please tell me exactly what commands would need to be executed?

Is it possible that someone on the core XBMC team could make a change to the activateWindow command that would solve this?

This would certainly be the most efiicient solution for everyone, including users and developers of other "lesser" Aeon skins.Nod

James, 4 commands are needed:

When you call movies, it should trigger this command - Skin.SetBool(videomovies)

When calling tvshows = Skin.SetBool(videotv)

When calling Shows = Skin.SetBool(musicvideo)

When calling Trailers = Skin.SetBool(trailers)

The reset is done by the skin, at least in Aeon MQ, but this problem affects other skins based on the same Mod, Aeon65 for example has the same principle.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Quote:any chance of an uncompressed version being released MarcosQui?

also, why don't some views not work at the episode level. eg. old multiplex

MarcosQui, i've been asking the same question over and over again with no answer. Confused
The first question, I have answered some time ago:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=753...count=3266

Besides having to solve the first things I'm trying to avoid the famous Ctrl+C Ctrl+V, which is making me lose sleep. No

On the second question, I will still resolve, I have some things to hit the 'MultiplexOld'.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
oh ok. didn't see ur response. thanks.
Salem Wrote:In TV Shows, when banner view is enabled, hitting "i" brings up the info about the show with a picture of the banner instead of the poster, which means it's completely distorted. Would it be possible for the info pane to pull poster.jpg instead of banner.jpg?

It's not a big deal, just would make a clean look.

Not to bump with the same quote again, but I was thinking a simple fix for this would be for the skin to use the all-season poster for the info screen if the current view mode is Banner or Banner 2.
This has been changed to the next revision, but if you want to test before:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/Dia...eoInfo.xml

Visit my website
Marcos,

I've lost my 'use media cases' in 'low list' and 'list' views after upgrading to the newest version. All other views are fine. And yes, they are turned on Smile

Is this just me or is it a bug?
This working correctly for me.

Are you sure that you are using version 2.7.1 ?

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:This has been changed to the next revision, but if you want to test before:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/Dia...eoInfo.xml

Ahh great news. I'll give it a test when I get home today and let you know if I have any problems.
MarcosQui Wrote:This working correctly for me.

Are you sure that you are using version 2.7.1 ?

Yes, I was. I downloaded again and reinstalled from .zip and it seems to have fixed the problem Smile

Another thing I noticed, after having media cases working in low list now, is the MPAA rating over laps with the media case and over laps with the poster if the media case is turned off. Is this intentional? I'd prefer the MPAA rating further down where it's more dark because sometimes a poster is white and it makes it hard to see. Just a small fix Smile

I can't really find any other issues, I love what you've done with this skin!
Since updating to xbmc 10.1 Aeon MQ2 has been crashing a lot, particularly when accessing the Addons menu in Settings. So I'm trying to update to 2.7.1 from 2.7.0 to see if it helps, but I keep getting the Update Failed error.

I've switched to Confluence to try updating it using that skin but it still fails.

If I download the latest version of the skin from the website, won't my customisations be lost? Is there a way to manually upgrade without losing my config? Thanks.
im getting a bit confused with all the revisions that have happened recently, what are we on now?
also, why are there so many revisions after each release? is there a reason why a new version isnt published to everyone and increment the version to 2.7.2 etc, would that not make updating easier?

Marcos: with regards to the single button for media cases, I personally would like that, but thats just my view
103, I believe. You can check what you have on the home screen of XBMC by highlighting "Settings" and hitting the down key/arrow. The submenu will be revealed and you can scroll to find "System Info." That will tell you what you have.
If I do Purge Settings in the Settings > Main Menu, is that sufficient to "start over" with Aeon settings? I want to erase it all and begin fresh to test what causes certain crashing, etc. Are there additional files/folders I should delete or is Purge enough.
d_hero, full version is only for when there are large changes or change xbt. For small corrections I use the revision, files are small and fast to install.

In the next version will be much easier to know which version and revision are using, wait.

I thank you for your opinion on the buttons, in fact, I had a new idea for the next version and I am confirming it will just be a button to turn on and turn off view modes for movies, tvshows, trailers and everything.

I will create a new window for personalization, surprise. Cool

colbert, purge option does not erase the settings of the skin, the next version you will have a new special button to do this, please wait.

Visit my website
  • 223(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232