• 249(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Naughty Wrote:How to make this appearanceHuh

Just activate showcase view in the list of views and enable it in the left hand menu panel...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
TwistedTweaker Wrote:Where would I go to make that change?:confused2:

Download http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/media%202.7.1.zip...unpack it...copy it to your skin directory in the subfolder media and delete the textures.xbt...
then you search for the cases inside this folder and rename them appropriately...
cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
@madmax

not working

this manu panel

Naughty Wrote:@madmax

not working

this manu panel

you need to say more than "not working" or you will never make any progress.
VoxCommando.com
mad-max Wrote:Just activate showcase view in the list of views and enable it in the left hand menu panel...

@jitterjames
How to make this appearance
@n
Quote:and enable it in the left hand menu panel...
VoxCommando.com
@jitterjames

This Buton "(De aktivate) how to in aktivate
Naughty Wrote:@jitterjames

This Buton "(De aktivate) how to in aktivate

your image clearly shows that showcase has been enabled. The button is "on" "activated". Why do you say that it does not work?

Now you must go to the movie view and select the showcase view using the menu on the left, like madmax told you. The screen you are showing does not select the view, it allows you to enable multiple views. Then you must select one.
VoxCommando.com
@jitterjames
thnx is working Smile
skid23 Wrote:hi just some help please i have asked before.. my Recently Added.py script keeps failing and it's not telling me how much movies i have/watched.. same with music

i have tried to copy a script someone suggested but it still does not work can so one point me in the right direction please?

thanks guys

i am also running windows 7 64bit xbmc 10.1

anyone not have the same problem?
skid23 Wrote:anyone not have the same problem?

Works fine for me - would suggest you revert back to the version linked in the first post of this thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
skid23 Wrote:anyone not have the same problem?

I have the same problem but I don't know the solution.
VoxCommando.com
skid23 Wrote:hi just some help please i have asked before.. my Recently Added.py script keeps failing and it's not telling me how much movies i have/watched.. same with music

i have tried to copy a script someone suggested but it still does not work can so one point me in the right direction please?

thanks guys

i am also running windows 7 64bit xbmc 10.1

Mine fails too but I am using a nightly build, not 10.1 final. I think this will always fail until there is an Aeon MQ and Aeon friendly version of the script. I have tried every version I could find of recentlyadded.py including the supposed Eden versions but they still fail under Aeon MQ 2. But this is normal because MQ2 is only compatible with Dharma 10.1 and not the nightly builds.
thanks for getting back to me guys just annoying it happend out of nowhere brilliant feature when it told me the stats of my librays how many movies i have and watched etc. i also tried different scripts.
Firstly, this is so far by far my favorite skin and I wanted to thank those who have been pouring their time into it.

I have a couple of concerns, though. I can post my crashlog if needed, but I was wondering if anybody else has experienced random crashes immediately after XBMC startup using this skin? If I close XBMC and re-enter it, it seems quite often that it will exit back to the desktop immediately. (XBMC 10.1, Ubuntu 64-bit, GT240, update video library at startup)

If I then start it up again, it works fine. So far, I did see some error regarding the skin in the crashlog about something "missing", sorry about being so vague as I am not on the PC with the issue at the moment. I'll try disabling the library auto update as I can't think of anything else that could be happening at that point as the crash seems to take place near when the library update completes, though it doesn't make sense why the same library update (not finding anything new) on subsequent startup works fine.

Another request I have would be to have an option to tweak the main menu animation speed when switching between menu items. The PC is plenty powerful (Phenom II X4 @ 3.2Ghz, 8GB memory), it just seems that the animation of sliding between menu items has been made a bit too "long" and I would prefer that it spends less time sliding between the items.
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232