• 290(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Yeah working for me also, have you enabled the options under Skin Options\Extended Options\Contextual Artwork

@Marcos, minor issue but since the update I no longer see the Main Menu Items under Skin Options\Backdrops although I can still select them. They are also not visible under Styles/Colours and Furniture but this is not essential.
chippie Wrote:Yeah working for me also, have you enabled the options under Skin Options\Extended Options\Contextual Artwork

@Marcos, minor issue but since the update I no longer see the Main Menu Items under Skin Options\Backdrops although I can still select them. They are also not visible under Styles/Colours and Furniture but this is not essential.

chippie,
Can you type out the actual path. I don't really see any of these exact words.

Marcos,
So you have a weather folder in the media folder with the 0 1 2 3 4 etc folder? Each one represents a different weather condition.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Hello!

After a crash disk I had to reinstall my Win7x64 & XBMC from scratch.
I gave a shot at pre-eden (thank you for the sub-menus Marcos :-)) and noticed that I could not activate the tvshows & movies fanart on the main menu (when hovering "movies" or 'tvshows") the options are grayed.
Any idea where this could come from?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.
SlaveUnit Wrote:chippie,
Can you type out the actual path. I don't really see any of these exact words.

Sorry mate, I used the small txt menu names, though you may been more fmailar with them;

Settings\Aeon MQ 2\Extra Options\Fanart\Use Movie Genre Fanart

Settings\Aeon MQ 2\Weather/Time\
chippie Wrote:Sorry mate, I used the small txt menu names, though you may been more fmailar with them;

Settings\Aeon MQ 2\Extra Options\Fanart\Use Movie Genre Fanart

Settings\Aeon MQ 2\Weather/Time\

Thanks for the clarification. I do have both of those sections setup correctly. This all worked for curtis-r and myself until the latest update. I have even cleared out my guisettings file. Not sure why it doesn't why anymore.
Been away for sometime, awesome update Marcos! On 2.8.1 and rev 106. Glad to see that the viewtypes are sticking now when using vox or remote. Though the media flags still disappear when swapping between "browse movies" and "browse tv shows", can you confirm the issue? I remembered you fixed it somewhat before lol Laugh
Finally, Revision 107 available for automatic update.

If the automatic update mode is enabled do not need any manual procedure, otherwise go to the menu Aeon 2 MQ and choose "CHECK FOR SKIN UPDATE NOW". Within seconds you will see the popup of update.

Changelog R107:

Fix - Lack of submenu to users Eden Pre.
Fix - Can not select a Mode of Use if reset the skin or in a new installation.
Fix - Video and Music Genre Fanart.
Fix - Fanart Weather Condition (I'm not sure if there was error, but I made some small changes).

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
xplsives Wrote:I added this to my setup not too long ago too. Strange that it wasn't included. Anyway, here's the file: http://www.box.net/shared/pi2jfidi6iqu3in1zg44

So far it only works with files, so the folders they're in still won't be marked as watched.

You sir, made my day! Big Grin

Thank you very much.
Since I started using xbmc with Aeon MQ 2 on my new computer (Win7) I am seeing "Alarm Clock Cancelled" messages right after starting xbmc - don't know if it's the skin or xbmc itself. But everything seems to be working great; so, I'm wondering if I should just ignore them...

Thanks,
Hello,

I'm using Ubuntu Minimal 10.04 with a XBMC-Live (11.0 - PRE) installation and TVheadend for LiveTV.

I installed Aeon MQ2 over the Repo and everything seems to work fine. But my XBMC shutsdown when I'm trying to enter MQ2 Skin Options. Am I doing something wrong?
MarcosQui Wrote:Finally, Revision 107 available for automatic update.

If the automatic update mode is enabled do not need any manual procedure, otherwise go to the menu Aeon 2 MQ and choose "CHECK FOR SKIN UPDATE NOW". Within seconds you will see the popup of update.

Changelog R107:

Fix - Lack of submenu to users Eden Pre.
Fix - Can not select a Mode of Use if reset the skin or in a new installation.
Fix - Video and Music Genre Fanart.
Fix - Fanart Weather Condition (I'm not sure if there was error, but I made some small changes).

I purged all settings through Aeon MQ2. Then reinstalled Aeon MQ2. Then copied the weather and videogenrefanart into the media folder. Then adjust the settings to show weather backdrops based on current condition. I also selected use movie genre fanart. Still neither of those 2 options are doing anything. For the weather I still get the house there when I should be getting a random fanart from the proper folder inside the weather folder inside media. When looking at movie genres the fanart is blank still as well.

Both of these features are still not working for curtis-r and myself.
I was able to fix the movie/tv fanart problem by using this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=820...tcount=141
liq456 Wrote:I was able to fix the fanart problem by using this

Im assuming you are not speaking of the weather fanart problem?
liq456 Wrote:I was able to fix the movie/tv fanart problem by using this
WONDERFUL!
At last I can see my movies & tvshow fanart again.

Thank you very much Smile
While I'm at it, any clue on how to make the lyrics work (cu lyrics, and I don't have a remote to perform the remote button trick ;-))
  • 290(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232