VideoPlayer.CastAndRole
Smile 
Hi dushmaniac,

could you check the infolabel VideoPlayer.CastAndRole?

In the pvr version when I play movie from fanart view the infolabel VideoPlayer.CastAndRole is empty (both version linux and windows). If I play movie from DialogInfo the cast and role are present.

In the normal version of XBMC this does not happen.

Thanks and sorry for my imperfect english!
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
is that also the case when you are using the standard confluence that is provided with the pvr build?

that infolabel isn't used in any part of the pvr code, so it would be very odd if it has anything to do with pvr related changes. unless something went wrong while merging changes from xbmc/master.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:is that also the case when you are using the standard confluence that is provided with the pvr build?

Tested now, even in Confluence is empty.

dushmaniac Wrote:that infolabel isn't used in any part of the pvr code, so it would be very odd if it has anything to do with pvr related changes. unless something went wrong while merging changes from xbmc/master.

Ok, but I've tested in the XBMC master version and works perfectly.

To quickly test, use the Transparency skin that has a osd info cast button when play a movie if I play movie from dialog info the button works, if I play movie from fanart view the button disappear because the VideoPlayer.CastAndRole is empty, but should not be so.

spiff pointed out what's probably causing it on irc. will fix it this evening.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

dushmaniac Wrote:spiff pointed out what's probably causing it on irc. will fix it this evening.

Ok thanks and congratulations for the hard work you are doing!

this commit should fix it: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/commit...1e882be02c

will be included in the next ppa build
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoPlayer.CastAndRole0