zotac mag no video en vga o hdmi en POST, boot menu, booting OS
Question 
tengo un problema con mi zotac mag.

el equipo no presenta video en puerto vga o hdmi desde el encendido, no se puede ver nada en monitor o TV y el video comienza a funcionar hasta que windows carga el driver de video

he intentado con ubuntu y el video comienza a funcionar hasta que este levanta el ambiente grafico

he intentado con el jumper reset bios, quitarle la bateria por 15 min. y el equipo pita dos veces y se detiene sin mostrar video, al presionar F2 comienza a bootear desde el disco duro pero sin video y este reaparece hasta que windows terminar de arrancar
:confused2:

I have a problem with my ZOTAC mag.

no video equipment vga or hdmi port from power, you can not see anything on the monitor or TV and the video starts to work until Windows loads the video driver

I tried with ubuntu and the video begins to run until it startup the graphic environment

I tried the bios reset jumper, remove the battery for 15 min. and the computer beeps twice and stops without displaying video, pressing F2 begins to boot from the hard drive but no video and it reappears until the windows start to video driver:confused2:
I'm afraid this is an English speaking forum, though you might get lucky.

From a Google translation, you seem to be saying that the you get no graphics after the OS is loaded? If this is the case, and you are sure that you have installed the correct drivers, it sounds like the GPU crashes when initialising the 3D core, and you need to replace the board. Hopefully to can translate this ...

Try http://translate.google.com/#en|es|
Asus AT5IONT-I in an A+ CUPID-3 + 2TB Seagate LP + 16GB SSD + Ubuntu + Samba + XBMC

AT5IONT-I Problems? Check out my Motherboard I/O Map for troubleshooting tips.
What he is trying to say is that when he starts his pc, he has no video from vga or hdmi until windows loads. So he can't see his bios or anything previous until windows loads the driver. He has cleared cmos and removed battery for 15 minutes but still no help. He says he hears two beeps at system power on but no video......I got nothing, but I would kindly translate if I could help in that way.
numb7rs Wrote:I'm afraid this is an English speaking forum, though you might get lucky.

From a Google translation, you seem to be saying that the you get no graphics after the OS is loaded? If this is the case, and you are sure that you have installed the correct drivers, it sounds like the GPU crashes when initialising the 3D core, and you need to replace the board. Hopefully to can translate this ...

Try http://translate.google.com/#en|es|

is totally reversed, the machine has once video "windows" initializes the video card
homewrek Wrote:What he is trying to say is that when he starts his pc, he has no video from vga or hdmi until windows loads. So he can't see his bios or anything previous until windows loads the driver. He has cleared cmos and removed battery for 15 minutes but still no help. He says he hears two beeps at system power on but no video......I got nothing, but I would kindly translate if I could help in that way.

thanks, that's the problem
Now that I have thought about it more.....The Vizio 32 in HDTV I use for testing and configuring all my builds sometimes does this. Sometimes I have to time it right when I power up my pc and then selecting the hdmi as my input. Sometimes if the pc has started and I happen to press the hdmi button on my tv in that little time window between the bios and windows gui I won't have display, I usually fix it by just cycling through my hdmi inputs or just giving in a couple of seconds till the graphics kick in. Chory no as calado otro hdmi input en tu tele......cual prendes primero, la tele o la zotac mag?
homewrek Wrote:Now that I have thought about it more.....The Vizio 32 in HDTV I use for testing and configuring all my builds sometimes does this. Sometimes I have to time it right when I power up my pc and then selecting the hdmi as my input. Sometimes if the pc has started and I happen to press the hdmi button on my tv in that little time window between the bios and windows gui I won't have display, I usually fix it by just cycling through my hdmi inputs or just giving in a couple of seconds till the graphics kick in. Chory no as calado otro hdmi input en tu tele......cual prendes primero, la tele o la zotac mag?

not a problem of the TV, the ZOTAC not send the video
I tried it exits the LCD TV and LCD monitor and the same

I used an oscilloscope and the vertical sync is about 500Hz, the RGB outputs, no video signal

what is normal live approx 60Hz. vertical sync and outputs RGB video show (comparing the RGB output of a laptop)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
zotac mag no video en vga o hdmi en POST, boot menu, booting OS0