am using 10.1 xbmc and want complete mpchc playback
hentai23 Wrote:wheres the big deal...have you known that xbmc was being sponsored by sony atm...-.-'...they should be more than capable of introducing more skilled team members to get this much needed implementation up and running
Hentai dude (?) - why not try and type in some form of recognised english, would make your posts far more readable and might even perhaps give your argument a bit more credibility - what is xD anyway.

LOL the Sony newsbit was an April Fool RoflRofl - xbmc is NOT sponsored/supported by Sony.
steelman1991 Wrote:Hentai dude (?) - why not try and type in some form of recognised english, would make your posts far more readable and might even perhaps give your argument a bit more credibility - what is xD anyway.
I had fun reading his posts, sounds like a jersey shore episode about video decoding Laugh
damn ...snap ...dooom you xbmc news dooooom you for making me a fool...xD.....

btw ...xD.....if you dont know what that means google is youre bro...xD........-.-'

and thanks sergiocos blame da webz for my killer grammar....thou you gotta admit it got its own flair to it.....xD

p.s: steelman youre the first to actually complain about my grammar was wondering how long it took till someone said something ...roflmao....have been told many times and guess what?....

ive replied many times that this is as good as it gets and if youve been around the webz long enough you wouldnt even notice since theres like way worse than my typing trust me you dont wanna be chating with me over msn ....itl make your mind implode....xD...peace out
LOL anyone who is taken in as well as you were doesn't deserve to be taken seriously xD - think I'll stick with lol though. You are a happy go lucky fella ain't ya - all that laughing.

Regarding grammar - it may be acceptable in other areas of the web, but have a look around the posts in this thread and forum and see that it is not the accepted norm. Up to you how you communicate, just don't be surprised if your ignored or ridiculed - Jersey Shore speak, flair or not, but typical ba.

Now when does Sony take over lmao.
i guess you could call me a free spirit....xD...oh there i go again my bad, and before we derail the thread how bout some contributions aimed at the subject ey?....harrrr

p.s: yeah i was wonderin da same...xD, and i still havent got patricks line of code working with playercorefactory....-.-'
However just to keep the thread on track xD - oh there I go again - make sure your playercorefactory file is placed in the correct place:

C:\Users\User Name\App Data\Roaming\xbmc\userdata - OK

Copy the xml file, and make sure your mpc-hc path is correctly placed where Patrick has indicated, to notepad and save as an xml file - make sure to change the extension to xml, otherwise it will be saved as .txt and will be useless for purpose.
Wink 
ok enough text emotes, take this then Big Grin

hope thats better now Big Grin

btw thanks for taking the thread back on track bro shall check it out asap, peace

update : tried it out, no luck.
OK your having no luck, but what exactly is happening - when you open a movie is it being played by xbmc internal player or is mpc-hc attempting to open and failing. Just saying 'no luck' doesn't really tell us anything that might help.

Try playing with the <hidexbmc> and <hideconsole> values - its a long time since I used an external player, but I think I had to change, one or both values to 'true' to get it to work.
well no luck meaning, as in its still using the internal player ,as i can see in taskmngr,Sad

damn weird i tell ya ....hmmmm Shocked
The internal player won't show up in taskmngr - if the app doesn't attempt to switch to mpc-hc, there will be a noticeable handover, then mpc-hc hasn't loaded.

Enable debugging from the xbmc gui - attempt to play a file and then paste the contents of the log to pastebin, then post the resulting url to here. Do not post the log contents directly to the forum and make sure debugging is activated.
ok shall do asap, bring it!
http://pastebin.com/zhfs68Yn

enjoy
Hentai - I'm no expert when it comes to reading these logs, but line 391 might just be relevant
Quote:17:40:36 T:8328 M:4294967295 NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
Please check and ensure that the file

[a] exists as an xml file
[b] that it has been placed in the correct locaton - please state path used and screen print if possible - also pastebin your playercorefactory file and link to here.

I was intrigued by your post to the point of reinstalling mpc-hc and setting it up as an external player, just to see if there were any complications - there weren't, all ran smoothly.
ok here i shall do as instructed my master Laugh

http://pastebin.com/9m0LsxeE

**URL removed, not safe for work. If you want to see it then look in the history**

if theyre hard to see just zoom in , peace
Your file is actually playercorefactory.xml.txt, you may need to enable show filetypes in explorer to see it.

Make sure you actually change the filetype to xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
am using 10.1 xbmc and want complete mpchc playback0