Missing "view" options???
Sorry if this has been posted before but i have tried searching for my answer but have not found a solution...my problem is i only seem to have only a few view options for my movies....i do not have the "wall view" or "slide view" option, i have dharma 10.1, and downloaded the transparency skin through "get add ons" any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
i assume you're using filemode?

you will at least have to 'set content' on your movies folder to get some extra views.

or better, also scan your movies to the library, and use library mode.
this will give you all available views.

in case any of this info doesn't mean anything to you, check the xmc quick start guide. ;-)

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...tart_Guide
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you that seemed to do the trick, but if the the movie has a trailer shoulf that autostart in a box in the middle of the screen?or is there a way to do this?at the moment in slide view i get the plot details.
Sorry about the questions but is there a way to permanently turn off subtitles? As my mkv files automatically play the subtitles and it is annoying turning them off all the time.
Thanks
d-s-g Wrote:Thank you that seemed to do the trick, but if the the movie has a trailer shoulf that autostart in a box in the middle of the screen?or is there a way to do this?at the moment in slide view i get the plot details.
it doesn't autostart, you'll need to click the trailer icon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing "view" options???0