"Movie Plus" (Xtra fps) works until restart
I apologise for the name of the thread, couldn't think of the best way to put it.

Ok so most tv's now days have a mode that adds extra frames into the picture to make it appear as though it's smoother (looks like it's 60fps and home video-ish). On my Samsung Tv it's called "Movie Plus". I have gotten quite used to this now and really can't stand watching a movie without it.

My problem is as follows:

If i start my XBMC from a cold start (Running live on a z-box n22) and directly watch a movie, the "Movie Plus" does does not seem enabled and i get your standard 23.97 fps picture. If however, i go into system/video/playback and check "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and then watch a movie, then, go back and disable it, then watch a movie again.. and all is well, silky smooth. This seems to lock it in until i shut down the system. It seems to be ok if i suspend the z-box, however.... 50% of the time it wakes up immediately after suspending it and then i have no choice but to shut it down.

I've followed the thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70068 and it seemed to lock the correct refresh rates in, but didn't have any affect on my issue.

Any help would be fantastic and a big thanks to everyone on here as i have solved about 6 problems without any need to post up until now. Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Movie Plus" (Xtra fps) works until restart0