Problem with duration and metadatas display
Hi everyone !

I'm running XBMC 10.1 Dharma (GIT E9E9099) and the Aeon MQ2 skin, (version 2.7.1) and Revision is 103. My O.S. is Windows 7.

I don't know if it has been said yet but I'am facing this problem permanently : I don't have the ability of keeping <duration>/<runtime> style as it has been defined in a nfo file through Ember Media Manager or XBNE for instance.

Explanation : I used to define duration like <hh:mm> min but when I play the file, the display returns automatically to a XXX min style. This is obliging me to refresh locally all the time to recover my display. I can't keep this display (i tried several times through XBMC video options and also with the "advancedsettings" file).

The same problem is currently found for metadata video codec edition, when i change it with an editor like EMM or another one, since the file is played it automatically recovers the original file logo for video codecs display, and not the codecs that I have defined.

In other words, is it possible to keep a constant display for what have been defined in the nfo/xml file even after the file has been played. I insist on the fact of keeping defining all locally !

Sorry for my bad english or misunderstood word or sentences, but i'm french Wink

Thank you very much for your help !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
None of you has an answer to bring ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with duration and metadatas display0