how can i delete my whole library info (problem)
i had a problem where my titles for my movies would not show up in library mode.

I had erased all my library info (at least i thought i did) when i re-add my movie folder and go to scan it scans it correctly and all the info is there in file mode. In library mode it still does not show the title.

When i right click on the movie / file and choose movie info then hit refresh it says "info stored locally. Ignore and use internet?"

At this point when i choose yes it will refresh it pull all the info and the title appears in library mode.

How can i fix this so when i do a complete scan it will be the correct info? I deleted 'myvideos34' multiple times. Also uninstalled xbmc multiple times.
How did you "I had erased all my library info"? Nowing what you tried might make it easier for others to understand what is happening.
xybersnake Wrote:i had a problem where my titles for my movies would not show up in library mode.

I had erased all my library info (at least i thought i did) when i re-add my movie folder and go to scan it scans it correctly and all the info is there in file mode. In library mode it still does not show the title.

When i right click on the movie / file and choose movie info then hit refresh it says "info stored locally. Ignore and use internet?"
t will

The fact that it's saying that the info is stored locally is telling me that you have .nfo files with your video files. If they exist then XBMC will use the info in the NFO files for the metadata instead of scanning via the internet. If for some reason the format or info in your nfo files is incorrect you will not get library entries nor will XBMC download metadata. If your video files are from online sources then they usually contain NFO files with ascii art in them and are not in the correct format for XBMC. Delete any .nfo files on your drive then recreate the database and XBMC should scan them in. This assumes that your files are all named properly and that your video sources are set up with the correct content type.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how can i delete my whole library info (problem)0