Trailers Don't Work
I seem to be having a problem getting my trailers to work properly. Each movie has it's own folder and inside most folders is a trailer named movie-trailer.ext

I have the trailer button enabled and do get the "Press up to view trailer", but when I press up, I get the menu that slides out from the left side. If I manually launch the trailer, by hitting the select button and then choosing "Trailer" it works properly.

I've tried both my remote and a keyboard. This is what happens when I press up:

[Image
I guess I'm the only one with this issues and no one has any suggestions?
Spyderturbo007 Wrote:I guess I'm the only one with this issues and no one has any suggestions?

Mine is the same also.
Try a refresh (ctrl+D - refresh). That usually fixes the problem trailers in my collection. If problem persists create new movie folder (i.e Movies), place the movie in there, add new source and clean library. Hope it helps you out.
If your talking about views with info panel in Aeon MQ2 then you need to set "Info Panel" to "ON" not "Auto" or "Trigger" then when you press up your get another dialogue saying press enter to see trailer
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
You are awesome >>X<<!

Worked perfectly. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers Don't Work0