• 4(current)
XBMC works on iPad 2!!
i've got this installed but am having trouble navigating .. i have use mouse ticked on input device settings but cant scroll lists etc ..any advice ,

thanks
ok i worked out how to scroll ..is there a way to get menus up like update library ? on apple tv hold down the menu button on the remote for a while but on this i guess i need to simulate a right click somehow ?!

thanks again
2 finger tap.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks .. got it working Smile

am i being a bit ambitious asking if its possible to output 1080p or 720p via hdmi ? just tried it an was only getting 1024x 768
Works for me on my ipad2 , however I cant seam to get the camera connection kit to mount either SD nor USB , Tried 5 USB sticks with reboots and 3 SD cards. Nothing shows up on the mount Sad

might be an ipad2 issue.

p.s. Calibraiting the screen kind is bugged since you get stuck in it.
daMouse Wrote:Just got mine installed last night and it attached to my SMB without any issues. I set it to grab all the movies and it spent overnight doing the scrapping so I'll start to play with tonight. However, in the little playing I did do, the touch interface on PM3.HD seems to be very difficult to use. I does match the old Xbox skin pretty much to the tee. Not sure I'll be able to get it explained to rest of family.......I'll just have to play some more to see.

Hi daMouse...how did you get the scrapping to work? It fails every time when I try to do that. It always throws an error like cannot connect do you want to continue. My files are on a NAS which I contact by UPNP.
vicsmurf Wrote:Hi daMouse...how did you get the scrapping to work? It fails every time when I try to do that. It always throws an error like cannot connect do you want to continue. My files are on a NAS which I contact by UPNP.

Scrapping issues seem to have been a bug in the last official iOS dev release (10.0-9) and has been fixed if you use the "unofficial semi-nightly" build mentioned in the other sticky.
Thanks! Gonna try tonight.
I can't install xbmc on my jb iPad 2
I'm getting

bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file.
W:[GPG error: http://mirrors.xbmc.com ./ Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA 2]
W:[Failed to fetch http://mirrors.xbmc.com/apt/ios/./Packages.bz2 *Sub-process /bin/bzip2 returned an error code (2)]
E:[Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.]
2011-07-08 11:40:52.219 MobileCydia[746:a0b] Setting Language: he_IL
2011-07-08 11:40:59.935 MobileCydia[746:a0b] Received memory warning. Level=1
2011-07-08 11:40:59.942 MobileCydia[746:a0b] --
W:[GPG error: http://mirrors.xbmc.com ./ Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA 2]
W:[Failed to fetch http://mirrors.xbmc.com/apt/ios/./Packages.bz2 *Sub-process /bin/bzip2 returned an error code (2)]
E:[Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.]

grrrr, ignore, i mistakely entered .com instead .org, few times lol
haffi Wrote:Works for me on my ipad2 , however I cant seam to get the camera connection kit to mount either SD nor USB , Tried 5 USB sticks with reboots and 3 SD cards. Nothing shows up on the mount Sad

might be an ipad2 issue.

p.s. Calibraiting the screen kind is bugged since you get stuck in it.

There is a general bug with the Ipad 2 jailbreak and the camera connection kit ..comex is aware and will be releasing a fix through cydia
I am on the official 10.0.9 and the scrapper worked for me. It did die part wat thru by I just told it to continue and it went on.
I'm missing in how to page down or scroll through the movie lists. I end up going from the first page to the last page.
Help!
Other than that it works fantastic! Skips a bit on some of my 720 5.1 rips but I'm OK with this as it probably has my to do with my over loaded WiFi network than the player or iPad 2.
Home built Solaris 11.1 server, ZFS 4 x 3Tb pool, RAIDZ to 9Tb space.
NFS & SMB shares.
Asrock E350M1 mob with 8G RAM running KODI from a 16G USB stick

HDMI -> Yamaha 5.1 -> 60" Sharp LCD -
AR XSight Color Remote

Happy Wife. Nearly.
Turb007 Wrote:There is a general bug with the Ipad 2 jailbreak and the camera connection kit ..comex is aware and will be releasing a fix through cydia

yah they updated th jb , and now it works however it seams to be dropping frames highly, any one else seen this?
Hey guys. I had xbmc on running on ipad2 with some repos. Now ever repo I try to play like movies ifilm I get error log failed. Can anyone helpSad
1mile Wrote:Hey guys. I had xbmc on running on ipad2 with some repos. Now ever repo I try to play like movies ifilm I get error log failed. Can anyone helpSad

no because we can't read your mind or look at your settings, and we know nothing of your situation. You have to enable debugging and include xbmc.log at the very least. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92480
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC works on iPad 2!!0