Pictures and time
hi
love xbmc but is there a way i can speed up the time while i watching pictures ?

if i change pictures manually takes its about 2-5 sec before the next picture shows.

the picture size is about 3 to 3.5mb

hope there is a fix
the time taken when you do a manual switch is the time taken to do the load. this is a fair amount of time for a large image as it has to be loaded then scaled down to the appropriate size and copied into an xbox texture. there's not a lot that can be done about that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(jmarshall @ mar. 08 2005,12:15 Wrote:the time taken when you do a manual switch is the time taken to do the load.  this is a fair amount of time for a large image as it has to be loaded then scaled down to the appropriate size and copied into an xbox texture.  there's not a lot that can be done about that.
would it be possible to just load the full image into an xbox texture and allow the graphics card to do the scaling? i've got an old pentium 3 450 that loads the jpgs faster over the network than xbmc can currently. i'm thinking there must be a way to speed this simple process up some.

awesome program by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures and time0