Early Mockups - Looking for a Partner...
Done a couple more views, a wall view (gone for bigger covers/less on screen - thinks it looks a bit cleaner) and a stripview...

Wall

Stripshow

I've done both normal and with dvd cases. In the normal view the white border is for sd content and the blue for hd content.
I'll help you out. I'll see what I can do about a few of those screens you got so far. Yes, I just registered for this and have no xp with XBMC skinning, but I currently am on leave so I got a bit of time to work on it.

I'll post something here when I get something done.
Have you progressed any further on this project?
i <3 the dvd cases
and the mockups u have so far look good

/off topic kinda
it would be awesome to have them for this great mac app.
http://bohemiancoding.com/slipcover
if anyone wants to help me out with that Tongue id gladly pay
Now that is how I think the wall view should be in all skins. Most if not all others have way way too many and I get lost trying to figure out what I should be focusing on.
Eddage Wrote:Done a couple more views, a wall view (gone for bigger covers/less on screen - thinks it looks a bit cleaner) and a stripview...

Wall

I've done both normal and with dvd cases. In the normal view the white border is for sd content and the blue for hd content.
hdmax Wrote:Now that is how I think the wall view should be in all skins. Most if not all others have way way too many and I get lost trying to figure out what I should be focusing on.

I completely agree I usually never like the wall view and this is very nice! Good work it looks awesome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Early Mockups - Looking for a Partner...0