How do I set up to get episodes directly into xbmc
I have searched but can't seem to find the answer for me, I have downloaded sabnzb, but what I would like is to download my tv shows I use EZTV. how do I set this up to download all my tv shows. If you can point me in the right dire tion it would be appreciated. I have looked at. Aeolus items but not getting it right. Using latest mac software on 1.83 ghz with 2 gb ram

Regards

Paul
sickbeard, does it all, you'll love it.
Can you give me some pointers how to set it up I have downloaded the various items and installed the python but can't figure out how to install sick beard I have downloaded it but can't set it up

Thanks

Paul
http://www.scribd.com/doc/57935245/XBMC-Dharma-Guide
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Followed link but all I see are adds then it asks me to sign into Facebook after that nothing happens??
Spoke to soon workin now will have a look and let you know
Excellent guide, but it seems if you set up sick beard this is for windows, which is easy to install my problem is with installing it on the mac, I have all the files downloaded but I just can't configure it, need someone who has maybe done this on a mac

Paul
What is there to do?

Open a terminal window.
Type 'cd'
Drag the sick beard to the terminal window
type 'python sickbeard.py'
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Thanks dark scot can't believe it is so easy, will try that later tonight
I tried what you said dark scout but all I get from terminal once I have done the above commands is no such file or directory!!! Update I restarted the computer and typed in the commands again this it seemed to work I hit enter but now terminal is sitting there not doing anything, is there no feedback from terminal!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I set up to get episodes directly into xbmc0