• 35(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
hentai23 Wrote:just took you like 6 months or longer to send him one lolzers Laugh
I just started to work less since june. I chosen to go back to school. Since that decision i chose to also slow down with this butcher job.Tongue
tiben20 Wrote:I just started to work less since june. I chosen to go back to school. Since that decision i chose to also slow down with this butcher job.Tongue

Well, good luck with the course(s) at school Tiben, and I think I speak for everyone when I say, welcome back mate!

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
tiben20 Wrote:I just started to work less since june. I chosen to go back to school. Since that decision i chose to also slow down with this butcher job.Tongue

i see Laugh

Good for you! We appreciate the work you've put into everything.
youve put? hes just getting started woot!!! xD
I remeber I tried to use dsplayer with only lav filters and it wouldnt work, there was no where to set up filters in dsplayer in xbmc. I thought it would since it is directshow but asked nev and he said it wouldn't, didn't give me a reason though. Would it work though if I use filtersconfig.xml files to add the lavfilters and the GUID tags?
I read back through this a bit and it looks like people are doing it .stoked. So I add the GUID'S AS well?
Hey guys, couple of quick questions...

When installing the Lav filters on a Windows 7 64 bit system, should I install the (x64) version, or is it better to use the (x86) version?

Just downloaded the 0.42 (Installer) version and I'm not sure what to select.

Also, is it better to use the ffdshow filters, combined with the haali media splitter to get the best possible video and sound?

I'm using the on board graphics of a Pentium G620.

Thanks, and sorry for the noob questions.
JohnVee Wrote:Hey guys, quick question...

When installing the Lav filters on a Windows 7 64 bit system, should I install the (x64) version, or is it better to use the (x86) version?

Thanks, and sorry for the noob question.
there not a big difference. I don't remember if they got different guid for each version.
Ok Tiben, thank you for the response!
joeydrunk Wrote:I read back through this a bit and it looks like people are doing it .stoked. So I add the GUID'S AS well?
No need they are included in the default install - just set-up the mediasconfig.xml to use LAV filters for playback and/or audio, if required.
JohnVee Wrote:Hey guys, couple of quick questions...

Also, is it better to use the ffdshow filters, combined with the haali media splitter to get the best possible video and sound?

You should install the x86 filters too. XBMC is a 32-bit application, it can't use the x64 filters.
JohnVee Wrote:Hey guys, couple of quick questions...

When I installed 32 bit and 64 bit separately it wouldn't work under windows 7 64 bit I had to install both :confused2:

@tiben20

Nice to see you back developing DSPlayer Smile
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
New build: http://www.mediafire.com/?8xctdm1uzdhba3r
steelman1991 Wrote:No need they are included in the default install - just set-up the mediasconfig.xml to use LAV filters for playback and/or audio, if required.

Cool. Thankyou steelman
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13