• 42(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
Thanks, guys! Amazing work!
tiben20 Wrote:I also fixed the bug with the gui for changing the audio renderer owning as the change

Thanks for that Smile
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Aw thank u !!!!
Lately, i'm coming here to take a look having those butterflies in the stomach! lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Boltron Wrote:XBMC+LAV(Splitter/Video/Audio)+madVR would be so awesome. No longer would I need to invoke an external player. The ultimate Christmas gift!
Yes... with the occasional FFDSHOW post processing for low res/quality files. LAV it's a really nice product. I still wonder if with madVR as part of the equation Reclock is really needed. I should see what Leperry has to say about it.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Thumbs Up 
0wing Wrote:New build: http://www.mediafire.com/?ezasz415b42h2tk

Includes tiben's fixes for subtitles, chapters and audio renderer changing.

Thanks guys!!
ashlar Wrote:Yes... with the occasional FFDSHOW post processing for low res/quality files. LAV it's a really nice product. I still wonder if with madVR as part of the equation Reclock is really needed. I should see what Leperry has to say about it.

If playback is smooth and your playing back media at its actual fps not speeding up or slowing down then its not needed unless there's some other reason for using it that I'm missing, its not needed for WASAPI either now you can select the audio renderer for DSPlayer in the GUI
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Thanks Tiben, 0wing, sorry I've not managed to do more testing as of yet.
My work if nothing has got busier than usual this last week, I'm busy outside of work with other projects and I haven't had much time to play as I'd like.
I promise I'll give a tinker as soon as I can.

Again thanks for your efforts, they are massively appreciated as I can't wait to be able to come back to a DSPlayer without the subtitle bugs Big Grin

PPS. Someone really needs to change the DSPlayer sticky; with Tiben's work on MadVR and subtitles, DSPlayer is certainly no longer dead as it stands!
i3-2100 /w Scythe Big Shuriken Cooler, 4GB RAM, GT430 Passive, 40GB SSD boot drive, 2TB 5400RPM internal media drive, 2TB external drive, Nexus 430W PSU, Nexus case fans

Feeding Yamaha RX-V1800, Panasonic 42PZ80 Plasma, Mission 753/Quad speaker surround kit

0wing, Tiben - thanks guys!

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
I have the first image of madvr. So i do think about sharing a print screen
Wow Tiben - you continue to impress. Really looking forward to finished result!
Looking at that screen is giving me a woody! Damn, I am such a geek.
o m g ...you movin fast tiben ...damn !!!

keep it up ill be watching till you reach your desired build ...dont forget that features request of mine xD
very, very cool...
++++drooling
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
tiben20 Wrote:I have the first image of madvr. So i do think about sharing a print screen

Amazing work mate!

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13