ATV2+Lion+WebDAV = issues
Sad 
After upgrading to Lion, the SMB problems started, so I moved to the simple webDAV solution with MediaMaster server from the appstore. Nerd

The ATV2 can see my files, I can also play them alright.
but when it tries to scrape them and add info to the library - it'll scan for few files and then stop ("CANNOT CONNECT TO REMOTE SERVER, KEEP SCANNING?")

when I try to play ANY file/TV show/movie from the library mode - I always get "FILE DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE - DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE IT FROM LIBRARY?". Going back to file mode and playing the file works smoothly... always.
running latest stable XBMC, used the default mediamaster settings (not much to configure there anyways).

Is something wrong with my setup or this is a known issue? Confused
(library mode + webDAV problems)
mindbomb Wrote:After upgrading to Lion, the SMB problems started, so I moved to the simple webDAV solution with MediaMaster server from the appstore. Nerd

The ATV2 can see my files, I can also play them alright.
but when it tries to scrape them and add info to the library - it'll scan for few files and then stop ("CANNOT CONNECT TO REMOTE SERVER, KEEP SCANNING?")

when I try to play ANY file/TV show/movie from the library mode - I always get "FILE DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE - DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE IT FROM LIBRARY?". Going back to file mode and playing the file works smoothly... always.
running latest stable XBMC, used the default mediamaster settings (not much to configure there anyways).

Is something wrong with my setup or this is a known issue? Confused
(library mode + webDAV problems)

scraping issue, not a file sharing issue.
I'm having the exact same issue described by mindbomb and have been fighting it for days now, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Using a clean Lion installation (I did not upgrade from Snow Leopard, instead I formatted my HDD and installed Lion from scratch).

I've had the issue both when the MediaMaster server applications was running and not, in both cases it's ON/OFF switch was set to ON.
Update to the latest nightlies in the "unofficial semi-nightly" sticky. That is how you fix it.
Ned Scott Wrote:Update to the latest nightlies in the "unofficial semi-nightly" sticky. That is how you fix it.

Just did, same error(s) as before.
The_Ben Wrote:Just did, same error(s) as before.

That is odd. Have you tried the FTP solution to see if this is specific to webDAV? There have been some major scraper-related changes, but most should be hammered out in the latest builds.
Ned Scott Wrote:That is odd. Have you tried the FTP solution to see if this is specific to webDAV? There have been some major scraper-related changes, but most should be hammered out in the latest builds.

I've installed the FTP method and set it up on the ATV, now it's refreshing the library etc. but seems to work so far. Hope it'll stay the same even after the library refresh finishes and days pass by. Will update here if any issues arise.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2+Lion+WebDAV = issues0