Help Please Acer Revo 3610
:oHi all just pu an Acer REvo 3610 w Win 7 on her, I must say its very slow operating Win 7.
So by reading the posts her I'am thinking of putting XMBC live on USB flash and the booting of flash to see how she runs, then prob wiping HD and installing on hard drive.
I have read all the Revo info here and its all old, my question is can I just install XBMC Live? Or do I need the drivers as well, read some where that drivers come w X-Live now, any suggestions would be appreciated, was this or an Apple TV 1, I think I have chossen wrong.

tx
you got nothing to loose!

You could try to install OpenELEC too,,,

its even lighter then XBMC live!
Acer Revo XBMCLive Installation guide by me. Smile
It includes everything too - CouchPotato, Sickbeard, SabNZBd, etc...

https://github.com/MediaFrontPage/mediaf...vo-install
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Thanks alot for the replies eskro love your builds, and DejaVu this is perfect for me thanks a Million.Smile
Hi DeyaVu am working my way through your guide, after loading Niva drivers and rebooting the XBMC logo comes on twice and then she goes into Ubuntu prompt asking for user name and password, I enter and nothing happens??
It lets me into Ubuntu say Welcome to Ubuntu.
Tried this twice now.

any suggestions?
Just to say that I got it loaded and running, great video now, still figuring out the rest, thanks again.

Western Canada

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Please Acer Revo 36100