Problem with movie-sets and genre
XBMC 10.1 Git:e9e9099 2011-03-08, Win 7 64

If I scraping movies to the db, and movies are part of a set with different genre, the movies don't show in the genre view

1. Movie
20000 Leagues Under the Sea
<set>Jules Verne (SET)</set>
<genre>Abenteuer</genre>
<genre>Klassiker</genre>
<genre>Science-Fiction</genre>

2. Movie
Journey to the Center of the Earth
<set>Jules Verne (SET)</set>
<genre>Abenteuer</genre>
<genre>Science-Fiction</genre>

The set and the movies show in the genre Abenteuer, but not in the genre Klassiker or Science-Fiction.

If this the first movies add to the db or the first movies with a new genre, the genre is show but is empty.

Is this an error and a Trac Ticket is needed or is the behavior expect due to the situation that the sets not complete integrated in xbmc.

Thanks
Regards Zippolighter
I'm pretty sure you can only have on Genre field.

ie

<genre>Abenteuer / Klassiker / Science-Fiction</genre>
If you make an export with XBMC in separate files, xbmc create more genre fields, if more than one genre available.

A summary of all genres in one field was in the past.
I see an additional problem with sets and actors.

If I search for an actor and the actor is found and than click on the actor not all movies of the actor are shown.

Only this movies are showing that not part of a set. Or the set is showing if the actor in more than one movies of a set available.

If the actor only in one movie of a set available the movie or set don't show.
there is another user advising of this exact same problem, one of the developers believes it's related to the use of sets and I think it's being looked into, it was within the last week if you want to go hunting for the thread.

EDIT: I found the other thread I mentioned above... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...hlight=set
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with movie-sets and genre0