"Video>file list" ends up in "video>library"
Hi,

Since today all of a sudden if I can't use my "file list" function under "videos"... which is annoying, because my Download folder is where most of the things end up, then I watch it and later decide if I want to keep it or not...

Odd thing is that the "files list" function under "music" works normaly!

So I don't want to move my tv-show source folder, but would like a real reason why this happens and more importantly: how to fix it!

I use ubuntu 10.04 and xeebo (latest version), but this bug also happens on confluence, so I guess it's not skin related
Have you perhaps enabled library mode for the file list from the menu that usually appears on the far left of the screen?
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Video Files and Library have been integrated.
dddw Wrote:Hi,

Since today all of a sudden if I can't use my "file list" function under "videos"... which is annoying, because my Download folder is where most of the things end up, then I watch it and later decide if I want to keep it or not...

Odd thing is that the "files list" function under "music" works normaly!

So I don't want to move my tv-show source folder, but would like a real reason why this happens and more importantly: how to fix it!

I use ubuntu 10.04 and xeebo (latest version), but this bug also happens on confluence, so I guess it's not skin related

Are you using a nightly build of XBMC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Video>file list" ends up in "video>library"0