• 73(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
can anyone running the latest nightly (Oct 20th) confirm for me that artwork is screwed up in some areas?

Movies - Wall View (displaying thumbnails instead of posters)
TV Shows - Low List View - Season View (displays banner in wrong aspect ratio instead of season artwork)
TV Shows - Low List View - Episode View (when displaying episode thumbnail, backdrop changes to home menud efault instead of tv show default)
Marcos is possible that during listening the music to have some links to youtube videos of playing artist?

What changes you are planning in next update?
to be able to delete the movie i watched from the library and the folder itself containing the movie in files mode would be awesome

since i only use files mode yes i know you can do this in library mode ...but im not using that and files mode only lets you delete the folder not the library entry !! -.-' , thanks!

p.s:files mode for tv episodes wont keep my downloaded metadata once i restart xbmc , files mode movies does , help? fix it?

btw running latest nightly
so I discovered a bug with the Oct 20th nightly

If you goto a TV Show, then got an episode view, it looks like at start,
- the backdrop stays on show fanart
- episode thumbnail is generic move icon

give it a few minutes, and the episode thumbnail will load the proper thumbnail, but the backdrop will also change to the default main menu TV SHOWS backdrop, instead of staying the tv show fanart.
You have to back out to season view, then go back into episode view for the backdrop to return to the normal tv show fanart.
The playback button of movie information can be set as default?

I use "movie information" for option "default select action" and when xbmc is restarted options like "refresh", "trailer" etc are selected as default, it's a minor inconvience for my family.
Hi everyone !

1) On the homescreen, in the music section, I don't manage to get the genre and album review display none with MQ2 neither with MQ3 (see the picture below) although the tracks are well tagged and the nfos correctly written.

How do you manage to get it ?

2) I can't have TV Tunes working on MQ3 while it's working on MQ2, why ? (I use the today's pre-Eden version with RC3)

Many thanks and sorry for my bad english ! Rolleyes

Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
andreofgyn, easy request, done. Wink
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Lockos,

1. The genre information should come from the scraper, but this is not happening. I removed it in the final version.

2. You have set the addon in side menu?

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Big Grin 
MarcosQui Wrote:andreofgyn, easy request, done. Wink

Thanks!
Quote:Lockos,

1. The genre information should come from the scraper, but this is not happening. I removed it in the final version.

If I understood it correctly it means that you are obliged to use a scrapper within XBMC to have genre and album review displayed on homescreen, but you are changing this way of working ?

Quote: 2. You have set the addon in side menu?

Yep ! I also downloaded the Wanilton addons pack as you gave advice for it in first page !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
1. No, the recentlyadded scraper is built into the XBMC Eden.

2. I tested again (today build) , is working for me.

Visit my website
Hi!

A great skin! Established and happy, but I can not understand the settings :-(

Help me ...

Prior to that, the skin was "nox", and all the files: clearart, logo, poster, banner kept in a folder with the movie \ show.

But it does not matter, what matters is that now I can not find what I choose clearart, logo for the movie \ show? (
And also, I can not figure out how I save and poster, banner?

Previously, it was all in the section "Information about the film \ serial"!

And if I can put another poster for each season? Than that which he himself raises automatically.
Hi

First, thanks for that great skin. I love it.

If have found one little Bug in the Live TV section. When I select video-options the last two points are not on the grey window.

Thanks for the great Work
first off great skin i am running an apple tv1 using crystalbuntu the issue at hand is when i try and back out from tv shows it freezes, the only way to fix this that i have found is to keep debug logging on at all times.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
MQ, Love the skin. I think this is honestly one of the best skins out there right now. However, a request I have is "Kids Mode." This feature I noticed on Simplicity http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109165 I really like this to set up in my children's room and would love to see something with your unique flare. Thanks
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322