Just want to confirm my atv2 vs hdtv findings
davilla Wrote:Are you doubting the words of an xbmc dev ? Smile

0 to 10 percent CPU average on my atv2 running dr

Yea, I thought long and hard before posting! Oo
1krr Wrote:davilla, if you wouldn't mind posting up the details of your build (ios version/update, jailbreak tool used, ~date it happened, etc) I would be happy to compare it to mine. If you originally built yours early on and it's running an older version of the ios and apple tv, perhaps this box which is almost brand new running newer ios and apple tv has some nastiness. Up to you but I would be happy to help out with this problem in any way I can. Thanks again.

Only ever used Seas0nPass to jailbreak. Since I have three atv2's , they run various iOS versions from the original version up to the current 4.3 (8F455). As for XBMC, it's git trunk head Smile , remember, I'm the XBMC dev who brought XBMC to the ATV2 in the 1st place.
davilla Wrote:Only ever used Seas0nPass to jailbreak. Since I have three atv2's , they run various iOS versions from the original version up to the current 4.3 (8F455). As for XBMC, it's git trunk head Smile , remember, I'm the XBMC dev who brought XBMC to the ATV2 in the 1st place.

I've written a line or two of code in mine time. Just wanted help (myself stream hdtv lol) Wink

Edit: Did want to say thanks again for the code time and help in this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just want to confirm my atv2 vs hdtv findings0