[Linux] Odd crashes viewing some folders after a while
I have XBMC 10.1 installed on a few machines all running gentoo.
I never have any problems running it any of the machines except one.
All are using a remote mysql server.
All have a the same symbolic link for the thumbnail directory to a nfs share

It works fine initially as in for a few weeks I have no problems at all with anything on any machine. Normally all of it works fine on all machines as expected
Updating new shows and movies works, thumbnails works, viewing all of it just works. Viewing the new files works, adding new files works, viewing the newly downloaded files and info works
I'm trying to get the point across that everything works, and updating and adding new episodes, this includes when new thumbnails get downloaded, they work too, it all works

Then something will happen and it will only crash when viewing a folder, still everything else works on that machine, I can view and play shows in other folders. Slowly this get progressively worse. Viewing the same folders that crashes XBMC on this one machine does not affect any other. Everything works fine on all the other machines.
I have no idea what causes this to start happening and turning on debugging doesnt not give me any useful info.

Any ideas?

I cant remember what I did last time to fix the problem. I wiped the thumbnails and some of the tables

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] Odd crashes viewing some folders after a while0